Reflections Break & Mail Week (remainder)

clarkescards

OzCards Greatest Hero!!!!
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
clarkescards
My Reflections Break

RC's

relections2.jpg

Purple inserts

relections1.jpg

Dalembert Green

sp175.jpg

Shaq GU

gu395.jpg

Marbury GU

gu396.jpg

Haslem Auto

auto059.jpg

and finally, the Mavericks Quad Auto

auto058a.jpg

auto058b.jpg

Next post will be the rest of my mailweek.

Great pull on the auto Clarkey. Thats some major mojo. I'd give a small discount though to see it stay here on ozcards though.

Those pristine refractors of Howards and Nelsons look so clean. Nice pickups.

Sweet scans dude, those Pristine Refractors are awesome. Arent they meant to be Uncirculated tho? I've got my Harris one and I think it's outta the case, but have seen others on ebay in cases?? Strange.

What's with the Udrih RC non-Jersey? Is that the only one?

Now for the grand daddy, I love it! Hope to get a hold of it someday.

Excellent pull. And as Andy (Billy) said, I dont think there's much left in the case now.... But we'll bust em anyways.

Well done again Clarkey!

well done Clarkey very nice card.

It always feels good to pull a big time card out of a box saver the moment.:cool:

Great work Clarkey....definentley the case pull so far and only #/10. And that is the second shaq GU from these boxes!!!

Wow Wow Wow Wow what a fantastic box, those cards look sensational !!!

Thanks for the scans & once again Well Done :)

MavsMan© said:
Sweet scans dude, those Pristine Refractors are awesome. Arent they meant to be Uncirculated tho? I've got my Harris one and I think it's outta the case, but have seen others on ebay in cases?? Strange.

What's with the Udrih RC non-Jersey? Is that the only one?

Yeah, not sure there Scotty about the Uncirculated card. I've also got an Uncirculated version of the Jameer, so I am a little befuzzled (have put them both in my db as Refractors, but for the Uncirculated card, I've put UNC in the description (also used to designate JSY/AU/EXCH/#'d etc)

With the Throwbacks, there are 10 (I think) non-jersey RC's (#'d to 50). The Udrih is my 2nd, after the Nocioni I also got last week. The other 24/25 RC's are Jersey. The non-JSY cards are Okafor (Topps exclusive) & Euro or late picks Rookies (probably not at Rookie photo shoot).

And Chad, yeah, it is about 95-99% certain to stay in OZ. Wonder if I can send the scan to R & B 21, so it can appear on the back cover of Beckett!!!!

;-)

Back
Top Bottom