Recent Mail

wolvesjr34

Morrow Super Collector
Real Name
AJ
eBay User
wolvesjr34
Some nice recent mail for the PC with thanks to Stevo and Brad....

some nice McCants rookies....
Mccantsreflections.jpg
Mccantsreflections2.jpg

my first Steph patch card! My first Patch card period!!

marburyfleerpatch.jpg

26/50

marburyLE.jpg

35/50

Stephfloorfabric.jpg

Thanks for looking :D

Sweet patch AJ. Whats the McCant's ones? Are they numbered/different? They look different scans/reflections.

Still love that patch!

You collecting Matrix GU, or just something you picked up?

The Reflections are two diff numbered ones... the regular one #/1499 and the purple one #/250... the purple one was a birthday present from Stevo.... thanks buddy lol

Mavs... Matrix?? All my GU are Starbury.... I don't even know who Matrix is to be completely honest LMAO

I have two more cards from today to put up they came just after I did my scans.... will share them soon....

MavsMan© said:
LMAO!! Shows how much I looked at it. Saw Suns uni, and just thought it was Shawn Marion.... my bad!!

Love the new Autos!!!

So now we have a "R-Mac"???

Yes!! I dubbed McCants R-Mac after seeing one of scottsophie's McCants autos.....

LMAO but yes I love that auto... thanks Rukas.... which reminds me I better complete that trade thread.... *wanders off*

Nice Mailday AJ! Where do you think that patch piece belongs? Has to be somewhere on a Suns jsy. Maybe from his name lettering?

The Truth said:
Nice Mailday AJ! Where do you think that patch piece belongs? Has to be somewhere on a Suns jsy. Maybe from his name lettering?

Yeah I couldn't figure it out... but it is from a Suns jersey.....

and Stevo I am such a good bully... LOL

Hey AJ,

Sweet additions to your T-Wolves collection. Funny that you arrived to this board and the biggest KG collector from down under disappears. :p

Anyway, first patch card, huh? You'll get addicted and I bet you'll be raking them patch cards in week in, week out from now on. :D

Hey AJ,

Sweet additions to your T-Wolves collection. Funny that you arrived to this board and the biggest KG collector from down under disappears.

Anyway, first patch card, huh? You'll get addicted and I bet you'll be raking them patch cards in week in, week out from now on.

I'm still around! Just being super busy with school and work. *Nice to see I'm still remembered around here!* :)

Wolvesir34: Are you interested in a Iverson/Starbury Dual GU #'d to 99?
LMK.

Cheers Tim

Back
Top Bottom