Muzza

Back to Belmore
Real Name
Murray
eBay User
muzz456
COMC User
muzz456
Been putting these together for the last month or so.

Scan 3.jpeg

Some reasonably priced Osweiler autos.

Scan 6.jpeg

A few more nice Hillman inserts. Trying to at least get the pair of BO's & RH's from each insert set.

Scan 7.jpeg

These are real nice, the 4 piece auto's are nicer but $$$$:whistle:

Scan 8.jpeg

And finally some Von Miller's for the fledgling collection. More Playbooks & National Treasures are on the want list.

Big thanks to ooneil for hooking me up with some of these, much appreciated mate.

Cheers all, Muzza.

Nice work. Ebay can get pretty damn addictive! I hate to admit it, but there is one ex-Bronco I would to get an auto of at some stage - WR Ed McCaffery. Watching the Raider vs Bronco games in the late 90's early 2000's I always hadd huge respect for that guy.

I'm finding that there are some bargains to be had with US auctions. I've got a few for around $20-$30 that have been around for $75-$100 or more Buy It Now. Good feeling when you jag a "bargain". They do add up though, as my wife often points out. :lol:

It is amazing some of the bargins you can get too from auctions where the sellers have spelt a name wrong or listed incorrectly. Not too long ago I picked up a couple where I got 12 Autos for a $10 BIN where the seller had not even listed 'Auto' or a single player name in the title. I only stumbled upon as I was just having a general browse at the latest listings in football cards while sitting on the couch watching TV. I already have sold one of those Autos for $30!

When searching your players I suggest searching some spelling alternates also. Like I collect Rod Streater for the Raiders and have picked up cards where the seller had listed him as 'Ron Streater' and 'Rod Streeter'. Or another guy I collect Stefen Wisniewski I have found a couple gems where under 'Stefan Wisniewski'.

Great haul of Bronco's...much easier getting nice team stuff than chasing set finishers I bet !

Talking of bargains, just picked up another Kurt Warner auto, this time a /50 from Valor for $31 + 7 post...not too shabby! And with the Aussie dollar taking a dive and postage going up, bargain hunting is becoming more important for us Aussies !

Great haul of Bronco's...much easier getting nice team stuff than chasing set finishers I bet !

You blokes were right all along, there's just too many inserts and variations in these sets.
I've got a Von Miller collection under way now, so Broncos and VM the main focus. Still nice to get the base sets but I might even see if there's any interest in some of the better inserts I've picked up.

One more addition that I had to show off. I had to have the "Mile High" and I like the same fabric all the way through. Others had multi coloured odd bits that made the lettering hard to read.
Now for a 2011 Von Miller. ;)

Scan 10.jpeg

Always makes me wonder why they make the lettering look odd in these ? The "I" doesn't need to be fat like that...should be the same as the "L"...

Mighty nice card though ! :thumbsup:

One more addition that I had to show off. I had to have the "Mile High" and I like the same fabric all the way through. Others had multi coloured odd bits that made the lettering hard to read.
Now for a 2011 Von Miller. ;)

Scan 10.jpeg

Very cool. Lucky you like the single colour patches as you will find multi-colour versions tend to carry a higher premium than the single colour. At least it isn't all white. I'm not a fan of plain white jersey pieces.

I actually much prefer the multi colour patches or stitchings, but with the words or abbreviations, it's clearer to read if they are all one colour.
Don't mind white at all, and really like the white patches that are dirty. Just as long as there's some variations in your teams' colours across a range of cards - not just plain blue or orange or whatever.

Don't know if I mentioned that I'm seriously considering throwing some of my autos & jersey cards up for trade. Not that I've got that many but maybe put up some scans on Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom