Recent Additions

shane_sharks

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Shane
Haven't done a mailday for quite some time thought i would post some of my recent additions plenty more to come

Always liked the double trouble cards took me a long time to get all of them finally did

DigitalCamera133.jpg

BEN POMEROY MATCH WORN AND SIGNED JERSEY CALL TO ARMS 2010
DigitalCamera163.jpg

This is from the call to arms round from 2010 match issue players jersey signed by the whole cronulla squad who beat the roosters that weekend
DigitalCamera132.jpg

PAUL GALLEN MATCH WORN JERSEY FROM ROUND 10 HERITAGE ROUND AGAINST PENRITH 2010

DigitalCamera174.jpg

TRENT BARRETT MATCH WORN JERSEY VS ROOSTERS 2010 ONE OF HIS LAST JERSEYS WORN

DigitalCamera175.jpg

darren lockyer captain signature card

DigitalCamera169.jpg

DigitalCamera168.jpg

DigitalCamera171.jpg

Nice stuff indeed.....9 DTs...you said you have them all. I reckon there is about 591 to go....:lol:

Nice stuff indeed.....9 DTs...you said you have them all. I reckon there is about 591 to go....:lol:

haha one page is enough fo rme mate haha

---------- Post added 25-06-2011 at 02:02 PM ----------

You have corned the market in the DT cards... Jersey's look good.. whats it costing you to frame them...

only around $150 mate

---------- Post added 25-06-2011 at 02:03 PM ----------

They look sweet framed, I love the Gallen! How much was the framing and where did you go?

get it done down at heathcote top bloke does a really good job good prices as well

Very nice Shane. the one weekend penrith are auctioning off jerseys gordon decides to be out injured.

love the jerseys mate.

That Heritage jersey brings back BAD memories of not bidding on the Gardner debut jersey from that game, went for $400:cry:. Username was SarahG so im 99% sure his sister got it.

Hmmm, i have always wondered what happens there.

So if i was a player and wore one jersey in the first half and wore another in the second half which one gets auctioned???

Back
Top Bottom