OzCardTrader
Real Name
Stephan
Hey guys,

Today some new boxes arrived...

1 box of Razor Pop Century
1 box of Razor Ink Vault

Start with the ever popular Ink Vault..
Box: Alias Season 3 (I opened it in search of Dave Carradine or Melissa George auto...)
IsabellaRossellini-Alias.jpg

Isabella Rossellini - Costume Card and ........a Vivica A. Fox redemption :( big dissapointment..oh well:lol:

Anyway the autos from the vault were...
SebastianSpence-FirstWave.jpg

Sebastian Spence - First Wave (Rittenhouse release...never heard of this show)
AdamBaldwin-Angel.jpg

Adam Baldwin - Angel (Firefly :thumbsup:)
LeeThompsonYoung-Smallville.jpg

Lee Thompson Young - Smallville
SueAneLangdon-WildWildWest.jpg

Sue Ane Langdon - Wild Wild West

and now for the Pop Century my second box of this stuff
starting with the 3 wardrobe cards...
VinceVaughn-CWWCPopCentury.jpg

Vince Vaughn...(got the SP version of this in my last break)
BritanyMurphy-CWWCPopCentury.jpg

Brittany Murphy (R.I.P)
JohnWayne-CWWCPopCentury.jpg

John Wayne SP 02/20 (R.I.P)...not bad pilgrim

and the finale..the 3 autos..
ChristopherJudge-AutoPopCentury.jpg

Christopher Judge - Stargate SG-1
JamesKysonLee-AutoPopCentury.jpg

James Kyson Lee - Heroes

and very happy with this hit...

numbered 10 of 25........

. :lol: :thumbsup:

haydenpanettiere-Autono25PopCentury.jpg

Hayden Panettiere - Heroes and Dolphin Lover :worthy::worthy:

thanks for looking guys...most will be available soon in my Sale Thread

Sweet hit with HP, her heroes autos used to sell for around 150 - 200+, been a while since i last checked and they were not serial #'d...still sp

well done dude, some very nice cards there. awesome Hayden Panettiere auto, shes gorgeous!

Cheers mate...I would of been dissapointed with the boxes in total if i didn't get the HP auto.

I never understand these Boxes, the shows seem so 'c' grade. I never know 90% of the people.

Seems very random
I've pulled some decent autos from the Ink Vault boxes (Eliza Dushku, Amanda Seyfried, Firefly (Fillion, Baldwin, Torres) to add to my PC. Everything else i sell (Autos and Boxes)...but i can agree half the shows are pretty crap and its alot of support cast autos.

Sweet hit with HP, her heroes autos used to sell for around 150 - 200+, been a while since i last checked and they were not serial #'d...still sp
Yeah i wish it was on card auto though.

Last i checked on ebay complete listings the same HP auto card but not serial#'d went for $80+ something

well done dude, some very nice cards there. awesome Hayden Panettiere auto, shes gorgeous!

Agreed there! Very nice hit indeed!! She's a stunner!

James Kyson Lee looks like a young Jackie Chan in that picture!

Nice pikups, the razor vault boxes i haven't seen for a year. bought two back then.. one was Scooby Doo and second was Veronica Mars. Scored a lotof autos including the 1st serieries A1 v/mars and my all time fav Casey Kasem- voice over for Shaggy and radio man" American Top Forty"..fun boxes to break.Enjoy your reads...steven:D

Thanks Steve. They are fun boxes indeed...opened a fair few lol...going to try my luck on some more Pop Century now.

Back
Top Bottom