Rate the last movie you watched

KILLERS OF THE FLOWER MOON..
it's scorsese with De Niro and Leo doing there thing.
It's a sweeping epic engrossing movie that looks fantastic - be warned it's a marathon 3hour+ flick.
So appreciate seeing a Scorsese movie at the flicks.
Smash hit ... 9/10 stars

KILLERS OF THE FLOWER MOON..
it's scorsese with De Niro and Leo doing there thing.
It's a sweeping epic engrossing movie that looks fantastic - be warned it's a marathon 3hour+ flick.
So appreciate seeing a Scorsese movie at the flicks.
Smash hit ... 9/10 stars

Read an article today, after complaints from patrons that Oppenheimer was too long (3hrs), some cinemas in Australia requested if they could insert an intermission into Killers of the Flower Moon (3hr 26min), to which the studios firmly said No as it would be in breach of the licensing agreement.

Read an article today, after complaints from patrons that Oppenheimer was too long (3hrs), some cinemas in Australia requested if they could insert an intermission into Killers of the Flower Moon (3hr 26min), to which the studios firmly said No as it would be in breach of the licensing agreement.
and that's the difference between viewing at home or the cinema..
Scorsese is a long time fan of long drawn out flicks- the man doesn't do 90mins films.
My vote..No to a intermission: but do concede 3h26m is a long innings to sit through.

I did a few marathons of late too, Indiana Jones, 2h 34 mins, Avatar, 3h 12 mins and John Wick 4, 2h 49 mins.
After Avatar, I made a bee line for the toilet and did a piss that lasted over 2 flushes and about 5 other guys came and left and I was still slashing.

I did a few marathons of late too, Indiana Jones, 2h 34 mins, Avatar, 3h 12 mins and John Wick 4, 2h 49 mins.
After Avatar, I made a bee line for the toilet and did a piss that lasted over 2 flushes and about 5 other guys came and left and I was still slashing.

i am going nowehere near avatar especially with all the delays for the sequels lately :sick:

A Haunting in Venice - 7/10

If you are a fan of the series, Murder on the Orient Express and Death on the Nile, then definitely give this a watch.
Not quite of the calibre of the previous two offerings in this series but a quality watch for fans of this genre.
Cinematography is always on point from Branagh.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt22687790/

candy cane lane: 5.5/10 started strong but faded and went for too long. enjoyed the casting for the movie

guns akimbo 8/10. just good mind numbing stuff with radcliffe and weaving having great interactions

trolls band together 7/10. kinda know what your getting. felt the songs were more aimed at an older audience and thought they needed a bit more newer stuff thrown in

Back
Top Bottom