Rate the last movie you watched

Watched Draft Day with Kevin Costner & Jennifer Aniston today.

I rate it 9.5/10. An awesome movie for any NFL fan, the movie was really unpredictable, which is the opposite of most other sports movies. There wasn't enough drama for my liking, and being biased there was no mention of Cincinnati, but an awesome movie which I think I'll be watching a few more times.

Deadpool: 9/10. Lost its 'funny' towards the back end but still a cracker movie. Will watch again, soon.

Side note - watched Freaks and Geeks tv series yesterday. Cant believe it was canned back in 2000 with only 18 episodes.

Man Freaks and Geeks was such a awesome show. I wish they made more no idea why it was canned

Watched Draft Day with Kevin Costner & Jennifer Aniston today.

I rate it 9.5/10. An awesome movie for any NFL fan, the movie was really unpredictable, which is the opposite of most other sports movies. There wasn't enough drama for my liking, and being biased there was no mention of Cincinnati, but an awesome movie which I think I'll be watching a few more times.

Totally agree with you, I had to Buy it.

I just dont think it was popular enough back in the day. They had episodes made but didnt air them until they got pressure from the public as originally only aired 12 of the 18 episodes or something like that.

great show. i remember watching when it was first aired over here and it could never nail in a time slot. always changing days and mostly on late night, after 11pm.
apatow did another one called 'undeclared' which was also pretty good, but also only lasted one season.

great show. i remember watching when it was first aired over here and it could never nail in a time slot. always changing days and mostly on late night, after 11pm.
apatow did another one called 'undeclared' which was also pretty good, but also only lasted one season.

Just had a look, does look interesting. No surprise a few of the F&G guys are in there a few episodes (14 actors in total i just read)

Batman vs Superman - Dawn of Justice: 3/10. What was this crap? Ben Affleck you have killed Batman in my eyes forever. Bring back Bale. Stupid plot, not much more i can say really.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2975590/
Have not heard anyone say a good thing about this movie. As soon as I heard Affleck was playing the part I lost interest, also heard the casting of the Joker was lame too.
Appreciate the review, I will not bother watching it.

Have not heard anyone say a good thing about this movie. As soon as I heard Affleck was playing the part I lost interest, also heard the casting of the Joker was lame too.
Appreciate the review, I will not bother watching it.

no joker in this one as hes in suicide squad but agree (hope hes great tho). I didnt mind jesse eisenberg as lex luther (crazy) but choice for alfred was even a shocker. Didnt see enough of wonder women to judge too much but looked okay.

I do admit i wasnt keen on afflect from the start either so slightly biased but showed nothing to make me think any different

We were soldiers(2002) - 7.5/10 (great story line but lack of emotional content. battle scenes very good)

Just watched a film called
He never died
If you like a bit of gore and violence like myself, then this is for you. A little slow and dry, but I really liked it and Henry Rollins is great in it. Not the best movie, but well worth a watch. 6.5/10

The Human Centipede 3: 3/10

Yes i know i was warned lol

Thought slightly better than the second movie. Much less gory which sucked. Saw the two main actors from 1 and 2 return for the main rolls but they are not the worlds beat actors or even close. The warden character was pretty ridiculous and gave it no hope

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1883367/

How to plan an orgy in a small town 8/10:

The title sums up the basic story line, dont let that put u off though. Pretty good story, honestly couldnt think of a much better ending myself.

Do yourself a favour and give it a crack. The fact katharine isabelle from ginger snaps (oh the memories) is in this makes it even better

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3919218/

Enemy at the Gates. 8.5/10 Intense action, very suspenseful and realistic Portrayal of Soviet Russia in WW2

The Green Inferno

Gruesome, and I like it. 7/10

If you enjoyed this film too. I suggest you watch 'Cannibal Holocaust', one of the earliest found footage films, and without a doubt, the most realistic. So real, that after its premier, the authorities questioned the director and he had to produce the cast, to prove they were actually still alive.
Outstanding.
Cannibal Holocaust 9/10

But I am kinda Twisted....lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom