quick quesiton about eBay..

nandalinnaung

Dwight Howard #12
Real Name
Nanda Linn Aung
eBay User
nandalinnaung
Hey guys and gals,

just a quick question about eBay.. i do not sell stuff often on ebay.. so i am just lazy to read all the help files and i am pretty sure many of u guys have experiences regarding this. #-o

does it require to pay listing fees to relist if an auction ends without a bid?

thanks in advance.

Hey guys and gals,

just a quick question about eBay.. i do not sell stuff often on ebay.. so i am just lazy to read all the help files and i am pretty sure many of u guys have experiences regarding this. #-o

does it require to pay listing fees to relist if an auction ends without a bid?

thanks in advance.

As far as I know it does. But I have not sold in the past few months.

Scott and Revival,

thank you so much for prompt replies..

i am just wondering, suppose, if a person selling 20$ card, but did not seem to be sold for about 10 times (that is 2.5 months)... the person is losing money... let's say 75 cents times 10, $7.5 and it's almost 35% of the final sales amount that is not yet cut from 5.25% of the sale total if the sale goes through...

i think eBay is major rip off.... since i am just talking about $20 value, which is nothing...

Lippo...

yeah, absolutely.. but eBay buying is doing good with ya.. i see only chris paul is needed in your signature, you have been catching alot of exquisites lately, i bet..

thanks for the reply..

cheers

I've got another one.

I've previously listed items for sale on Aus eBay, but I was wondering if I wanted to list the item in $US, do I have to list it on US eBay, or is there a way to set the currency on Aus eBay?

I think you must be able to because there was a seller who listed her Jordan cards on Australian eBay but they had US prices on them...Maybe if a US seller comes to ebay.com.au it puts them as $US

My question is, if I want to list in the US categories, do I just login to ebay.com?

Hey guys, you have to list on ebay.com (US) to sell in US Currency. It's where you state the card (or item) will be posted to is where it will be listed (or show up).

I believe it's much cheaper to purchase an online Store (Ebay Store) for a month, or however long, and list stuff that way, as they're about a few cents a time I think. And that way if you list, and don't sell, you don't pay that much each time.

Final Value Fees (when an item sells, you are required to pay a small % of it's final sale price along with it's listing fees) are a bigger pain in the arse!

A basic Ebay store costs $14.95 a month (first month is free to new subscribers)

Items between
0 and $19.99 cost 10c to list
$20 and $49.99 costs 20c
$50 and over cost 50c.

Final value fee for items
$0.01-$75 = 10%
$76 - $1000 = 5% plus 10% of initial $75

Gallery is cheap for 1c though!!

Back
Top Bottom