Panini Blog QC Check: Exploring the Enchanting Effects of 2010-11 Totally Certified Basketball

OzCardTrader

Site Admin
Real Name
Webmaster
tcqc161.jpg

For most hoops collectors, next week’s arrival of 2010-11 Totally Certified Basketball is being most eagerly anticipated for its inclusion of the pioneering Panini HRX video trading cards.
But for those of us*who were on location Friday afternoon at the Panini America printing facility quality controlling the first boxes off*the production line, it was*stunningly obvious that HRX will be but one*must-see piece of the equation.
Turns out that virtually every other card we’ve seen*so far from*Totally Certified — a completely*mesmerizing concoction of content, collectibility*and cool — has been a bona fide head-turner. See*exactly what we mean by taking some quality time to peruse the below gallery.
The technologically dazzling*product*displays the company’s continued emphasis on*securing on-card signatures, and delivers two autographs and four memorabilia cards per six-pack box.
Stay tuned to The Knight’s Lance in the coming days for additional coverage of Friday’s field trip to the production facility, including video and more photos from Totally Certified, 2010-11 Dominion Hockey and 2010-11 National Treasures Basketball.
Now,*to the eye candy . . .

b.gif

Read more over at the Panini Blog...

Re: QC Check: Exploring the Enchanting Effects of 2010-11 Totally Certified Basketbal

Pretty boring design if you ask me, on card autos being the only win in these pics...in my opinion.

Re: QC Check: Exploring the Enchanting Effects of 2010-11 Totally Certified Basketbal

Totally agree with Sanctum. Nasty designs and the font style they've chosen for the patches of the team names looks like those stencils you'd use as a kid to colour in letters.

I actually like some of these cards. The base cards have a PMG type look to them.

RC and base/base parallels are very nice.
I don't really care about design of GUs.

not a huge fan of the stencil look covering the patches, would rather a nice big patch i can touch! but other then that some amazing looking designs, and very PMG looking as MAtt mentioned. i heard theres gonna be some very colorful rainbow parrallels to collect so that would be fun, cant wait to pick up some new Landry fields for my PC!

Yeah i like the look of the base, i just hope they have something different planed for the parallels not just the same card with a foil number stamp on it :rolleyes:

Im getting pretty sick of the number and letter cut out jersey cards though, i think Panini need to stop over doing things as they really just remind me of every other Panini release. If they just released one set with the cut outs and didn't flood the market with every release i reckon they'd get a bit more hobby love. As the saying goes variety is the spice of life ;)

Back
Top Bottom