PWCC Thread

Any option or reason to change the insured value?

Bought this today - when I send a bunch back to Aus next year I’ll do it but in the mean time, it’s worth more than $10

IMG_3505.jpeg

I've only bought a couple of things from PWCC. Buyer's Premium is such a load of shit though :lol:

I havent Found it to be annoying yet I just don’t look at the price without buyers premium I straight away look at “including buyers premium”.

and I like the extended bidding window its a change from sniping

I'm pretty keen on it - just not so sure on the vlaue it offers. I see some pretty decent stuff listed. But vaults, insurance and shipping, bidder premiums all puts me off. Wasn;t there some scandal a little while ago?

I assume you can just register your ship mycards account and have it shipped there? For an auction though don't you need to have funds loaded up and be in credit before you can bid? What's the vetting process?

OK i've figured it out -

you can go to "My Vault" and click on the card you want to modify the value on and there's a change option

I changed mine from $10 to $25 so not big diff at all but I'm sure with the highest end stuff you'd maybe get whacked with an insurance premium fee

ownerVal.JPG

I'm pretty keen on it - just not so sure on the vlaue it offers. I see some pretty decent stuff listed. But vaults, insurance and shipping, bidder premiums all puts me off. Wasn;t there some scandal a little while ago?

I assume you can just register your ship mycards account and have it shipped there? For an auction though don't you need to have funds loaded up and be in credit before you can bid? What's the vetting process?

I've picked up a few way cheaper than ebay even with the buyer's premium. collected a few in the vault and ship to SMC when I'm getting an order ready to come back to AUS soon. It's been good as.

for the basic level you don't have to have funds loaded, you just pay the invoice by a date if you win the auction. for the Premier listings you need to go through a higher verification process where they do something extra with securing the funds if you were not to pay I believe.

Back
Top Bottom