Baseball Pull of a lifetime

Lets just hope that Upper Decks authentication has improved and they aren't once again using fake sigs of deceased players for cut sigs. If real thats a house deposit right there for the guy that pulled it if he moved it along.

Lets just hope that Upper Decks authentication has improved and they aren't once again using fake sigs of deceased players for cut sigs. If real thats a house deposit right there for the guy that pulled it if he moved it along.

Didnt even know upperdeck done that,That could be a fake, when were they using fake sigs:mad:

They have been caught out a few years ago with another release of deceased player autos that were later deemed to be fake even after UD released them and BGS graded them.

So some like me are a little cynical about cards like this even though I doubt they would be as careless again.

ahhhhh I see. Ruth was one of them, Pete Rose another I think. I can't remember as it was a few years ago but I'm sure you can find it on the net. It WAS removed from the beckett boards at the time as they censor anything anti Beckett/BGS or that makes them look stupid or corrupt. A beckett member actually pulled it and later on it was made aware it was fake..

I hope they have changed there sly ways, how is upperdeck still going strong after that kind of news, i know its old now but fake auto's, thats real BAD, i bet they lost a few buyers when that news broke, Oh They still have attyball23:lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom