Listings include;

PS4 - Watch Dogs ANZ Special Edition
PS4 - Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag
Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Business
Windows 8 Pro
Windows 8 Pro Pack
Logitech Webcam

Last edited:
couldn't wait for the white one I see hahaha.

I may be interested but fund are little low atm.

Yeah it was a case of do I get a white console + 1 game I'm not all THAT keen on, or a black console + 3 games I'm not all THAT keen on for the same price.

Figured I could sell these 3, pickup 1-2 games and then pre-order Last of Us remastered.

I got lucky on my tax return (not really "lucky"), and was in a position to pay it out. Decided to cancel the white console, and grab one now. I don't see myself playing Destiny when it drops, just not quite there for me, personally.

Thinking about cracking open 2K14 today, all this FA talks in NBA has me keen to play a game or two. :)

damn shame its the games I am about to get also.... as I decided I am gonna get a Ps4 with the funds from selling rest of my old PC.... was hoping it was games I wasn't getting lol Good luck bud... but glad to see you come to the darkside... means I might have to pay for PSN online to play with you sometime lol

Ha ha, for sure!!! Been wanting to get back to "PlayStation Nation" since the exclusives starting popping up for PS3. XBL members surely missed out, IMO.

Really only selling as I have Watch Dogs and Assassins Creed on XB1 already, and I traded 2K on XB1 (funnily enough, which helped funded the PS4), and don't really want the same games on both consoles. I actually won a copy of Watch Dogs for XB1 a while back, and kept that copy (was a "promotional" copy from Xbox ANZ), and traded my XB1 version, so this is my 3rd copy of WD ha ha!

I've got some stuff to stick on ebay today, so these'll go up too, hopefully sell them quickly as I want to start pre-ordering some PS4 titles.

Havent sorted out PS+ yet, but decided I'll activate my 14-day trial next week, which should allow me downloads for July and August, and then look at getting a 12 month sub from EB. - both EB and PSN prices are the same $69.95, but I'm trying to get to Level 4 at EB World, so I'll purchase through them. - Although PSN give an extra $10 credit when purchasing through them, so I'm not sure, ha ha. I'll have to read their fine print I think. (unless anyone knows???).

I just wanna trade those two i hve for sports titles lol I got no time for those sorta games although they both look fun
Watch Dogs is worth a run, I just completed it this week (not in a week), and I enjoyed it.

Just played my first NBA game, after being drafted to the Kings, a 7-foot face up guy.

Played just 11mins, scored 25pts on 12/12 shooting (includes 1 from deep), added 6 rebs, 1 ast and 3 blocks. A+ for my first game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom