PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

yeah cheers guys , the first game which was game 2 lol was a real wake up call , my boys put on the most dissappointing effort on d i have ever seen , nen was going off for basket after basket , the game was over by half time in an awesome effort by nen and his boys to take it to game 3 , than game 3 started out slow and at one stage thought here we go again with nen on fire and impressing his home crowd , finally i starting hit shots and my d all of a sudden came back
thanks Nen for a awesome series you are gonna be a force next year and years to come with your young solid team
heres hope i get to play the final either against jayroy or giddles

looking forward to next season already

Thought I'd repost this give everyone an idea of what to expect for off season coming real soon

Live Offseason
Once your league has crowned its first champion, the offseason will be ready to get underway.* The offseason consists of three periods of time.* In the first period, you will be able to view player retirements, view player progression, accept/decline team contract options, deal with your restricted free agents, etc.* Here you are merely preparing for the second offseason period which is where all the action is.
The second offseason period consists of the NBA Draft, Rookie Signing, and Free Agency.* Due to the nature of these events, this is the ‘Live’ period of the offseason, where all users are required to be present at a pre-scheduled time to participate.* In Public Associations, this will generally be scheduled to accommodate both east coast and west coast users alike.* If you are ever unable to attend the Live Offseason event, we do offer you the ability to login prior to this event and setup a draft list that the CPU will use in your absence during the NBA Draft.* Additionally, you can also provide a free agent target list that you would like the CPU to use during the live Free Agency period in your absence.
NBA Draft: This event looks and feels like the draft found in the offline version of The Association.* That is to say that David Stern and Adam Silver will both be on-hand to announce every pick that is made.* Once it is your turn to pick, you will only have 90 seconds to make your selection.* While other teams are drafting, you are able to review the available players list and prepare for your upcoming pick.* The NBA Draft is a very tense and exciting event.* Have a good time with it.
Rookie Signing: This period is very simple and lasts only a couple minutes before moving on to the Free Agency period.* As draft pick contracts are essentially slotted per the NBA’s collective bargaining agreement, there isn’t any true negotiating here.* It’s simply a matter of accepting the pre-determined contracts for the players you want on your team.
Free Agency: The Free Agency period consists of 12 ‘days’, with each ‘day’ consisting of two parts.* The first part of the day is when you will make your offers.* Other players and CPU teams will be making real-time bids for players as well, so you’ll want to offer the maximum amount of money that makes sense for your team when bidding on players.* The second part of each ‘day’ is where you can view the players who have accepted your offers.* It is here where you will ‘confirm’ the signing to have a signed player join your team.* This is very useful in that it affords you the ability to send out many offers to players when you can actually only afford to sign one or two of them.* If multiple players accept your offer in the same day, you’ll be able to confirm which one(s) you actually accept onto your team.
The third and final period of the offseason is where you will send your players to Training Camps, provided you have earned enough Reward Points during the season to do so.* In the event that your roster does not yet have 12 players on it, you will also be able to sign leftover free agents to get your roster to the required minimum.* Once you have completed these tasks, you simply need to sit back and wait for the next season to start, which will generally happen within a day or so (this varies based on the chosen ‘speed’ of your league).

LOL finally was able to log into 2k sports.. bloody ps3 is giving me the ****s.. cant believe i made it to the West finals! the team i have is one of the lowest rated all round teams in the league.

Would have loved to have played this league without any troubles but it wasnt to be.. im gonna get this thing sorted, until then i wont bother with anything 2k12 online.

Goodluck to the final two!

lol has giddles even played a playoff game lol all his games look like they have been simmed , looks like mine are gonna be simmed to , game 1 simmed and game 2 is about to be and no reply from giddles , not a way i wanted to go out in the final

lol has giddles even played a playoff game lol all his games look like they have been simmed , looks like mine are gonna be simmed to , game 1 simmed and game 2 is about to be and no reply from giddles , not a way i wanted to go out in the final

Lol watching UFC on playtv up pops unclesteppy has signed out, literally 2 seconds later giddles signed in
Finals series is looking doomed lol

yeah we tried to play it but it was that bad a connection it was stupid , exactly like when i played him during the season and ended up taking 2 hours for the game cause it was in slow mo so unfortunatly the series final is doomed , the game than was just annoying it took nearly 20 minutes for the first quarter to finish and than bang lost connection , gonna let it sim guys cause i carnt play like that ,

bring on next year and cull the poor connections/non active players please , would hate to see next years final go the same way

On the positive side, The offseason starts, and I can actually do something with my team. :lol:

bring on next year and cull the poor connections/non active players please , would hate to see next years final go the same way

I'm all for this but there is multiple factors you have to consider.

People just don't get on as much as they would like to.
I work shift, and sometimes the last thing i'd rather do is jump on the PS3.
I didn't play a heap of non-CPU games, but alot of times when I was logged in - there was no-one on to play.
A good fix for this would be for the season to be time-flexable with non cpu games.

And not pointing fingers or anything, but the screw up with our game was the only game I had that didn't stuff up on me.

A good start IMO would be to boot anyone not active on this forum

I agree. i'll send a message to all those that are not on these forums to see if they wanna pop in and join the banter. The guys that seem to miss a lot of games and also aren't around here we might look at removing. Probably before the offseason period kicks off so that the team they aren't maintaining at least gets the CPU looking after them for the FA and resigning period.

Still only 1-0.

Might see if Giddles, Bloods want to step down. And i think JayRoy said he would until his connection got sorted...which will leave just the regular guys with stable connections.

Yeah the wait for Offseason is painful though it's given me an opportunity to get back into MP
Playing as a 6'10 PF/C

After 16 games finally got the start at pacers

Dont think simming the games or even playing them will speed it up. Still have to wait for each day to advance. At this stage Game 5 is due to be simmed at 10am Tuesday morning.

I've also finally got into MP since my playoff elimination. 6'11" C with the Rockets.

Dont think simming the games or even playing them will speed it up. Still have to wait for each day to advance. At this stage Game 5 is due to be simmed at 10am Tuesday morning.

I've also finally got into MP since my playoff elimination. 6'11" C with the Rockets.

Playing MP as a PF or C is tops, maybe just me but I enjoy it more than PG,SG or SF :)

Back
Top Bottom