PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

pretty happy to get two in Curry & Granger

---------- Post added 01-11-2011 at 10:57 PM ----------

Trade deadline close to finishing

Trying to clear the deadwood that won't resign, not. Gunna let em bosh me lol

Just played my first game with EmVeeSpree, first game with playable lag... close all the way went to overtime and a Reggie Williams 3 ball to send it to double OT circled out!!

He played much smarter and deserved it, CP3 steals everything!!!!!!

Whilst this isn't regarding online, still kind of relevant.
I can't figure out how to sign players from the free agents in the off season tasks in association.
If a player has the 'test FA' for the midseason signings can you make an offer for them at the end of the season after the draft?
How do I access the pool in the offseason signings?

just played michael in what was a unreal game , after having no games in a few days my guys came out rusty as hell which is a worrying sign leading up to playoff starting 1/7 and was just doing stupid passes and my guys were just hitting bricks , very frustrating game for myself as i deciced to leave rose alone and he nearly killed me and won the game , big reminder if we meet again clamp down on rose and the paint cause he is lethal lol , the game went into overtime with a rose clutch shot and i thought here we go lol, but it came down to 9 seconds on the clock and the scores are level so i thought he would run down the clock and hit the clutch shot again with rose for the win , noway was that gonna happen so i fouled rose straight away and he hit both free throws to go up by 2 , i had the ball and really thought he would foul me to cause OT again but didnt happen and i panicked and put a massive 3 up from durant and bang it dropped , awesome game michael

just played michael in what was a unreal game , after having no games in a few days my guys came out rusty as hell which is a worrying sign leading up to playoff starting 1/7 and was just doing stupid passes and my guys were just hitting bricks , very frustrating game for myself as i deciced to leave rose alone and he nearly killed me and won the game , big reminder if we meet again clamp down on rose and the paint cause he is lethal lol , the game went into overtime with a rose clutch shot and i thought here we go lol, but it came down to 9 seconds on the clock and the scores are level so i thought he would run down the clock and hit the clutch shot again with rose for the win , noway was that gonna happen so i fouled rose straight away and he hit both free throws to go up by 2 , i had the ball and really thought he would foul me to cause OT again but didnt happen and i panicked and put a massive 3 up from durant and bang it dropped , awesome game michael

I should have fouled because in hindsight it was extremely unlikely the game would let Durant miss in that situation. I didn't because i was actually only up by 1 point. When you intentially fouled me you were winning by 1. I hit the two free throws to go up 1. I thought if i foul you'll hit both and go up by 1 so ill have to go for another clutch shot, or i could play good D like at the end of regulation. I froze up a bit, should have at least sent a double team Durants way once it got down to 4 seconds left.

yeah i shouldnt have one that bs shot i was in struggle town and rose was brutal , looks like brooks will be training hard this off season if decides to stay lol , millsap was in another world his shoots were horrible , first game were they decide that they will go stupid with the fast breaks which isnt my style so i was turning over left right and centre lol that needs to be addressed mr skiles lol, so far the toughest game yet , golden state will be a force

Golden State had a nasty 6 game losing streak in the middle of the season where everything just fell apart (think 3 were sim losses). I was expecting a fast paced game as i see you were at the top of the league for PPG. Milsap may have struggled but he hit a key 3 pointer in OT that was crucial.

Rose - 53 Pts - 9 Rbds - 14 Asts - 1 Stl - 5 To's

Golden State had a nasty 6 game losing streak in the middle of the season where everything just fell apart (think 3 were sim losses). I was expecting a fast paced game as i see you were at the top of the league for PPG. Milsap may have struggled but he hit a key 3 pointer in OT that was crucial.

Rose - 53 Pts - 9 Rbds - 14 Asts - 1 Stl - 5 To's

millsap is pretty decent shooter but is young so gonna hopefully hold on to him for the future as with rose so close to a triple double , he was everywhere i think he scored your first 21pts or even more lol i had nothing for him , closed down the lane in the second and third and he still dominated lol,

---------- Post added 02-11-2011 at 05:55 PM ----------

just got smashed by gidds , close gm til the 4th were he just went belistic , end up a decent win for the thunder, on a bright note i made the playoffs , you ripper

Landry Fields want to test the FA market. If he doesn't rejoin my team I'm gonna burn all his autos that I have.

Landry Fields want to test the FA market. If he doesn't rejoin my team I'm gonna burn all his autos that I have.

lol. I only managed to resign one player before the deadline but it was the most important one...Derrick Rose. Still dirty on Beasley trying to take me for a ride.

Also, i believe i have a game against you Jaames that is now active so just send me a msg when you're up for that.

I'm thinking my PS3 is dying...cause I keep signing out of PSN too!

I was getting logged out of PSN while playing BF3 last night. Try checking for updates.

---------- Post added 03-11-2011 at 06:41 PM ----------

lol. I only managed to resign one player before the deadline but it was the most important one...Derrick Rose. Still dirty on Beasley trying to take me for a ride.

Also, i believe i have a game against you Jaames that is now active so just send me a msg when you're up for that.

I'll be on after 8:30 tonight if you're keen?

Yeah DJ Augustin was the same. I even offered him 12Mil starting! But nope, no signee signee. Couldn't get it done with Nick Young either. At least he has Bird Years though as well as the restricted FA. Augustin is Restricted also. Luckily, I should be able to retain Young regardless, and if Augustin is off I have Ridnour and Maynor still.

Would be much happier though if I could stay logged into 2k and play a game...

I'll be on after 8:30 tonight if you're keen?

I'll be on at some stage tonight.

Nenjabin said:
Yeah DJ Augustin was the same. I even offered him 12Mil starting! But nope, no signee signee. Couldn't get it done with Nick Young either. At least he has Bird Years though as well as the restricted FA. Augustin is Restricted also. Luckily, I should be able to retain Young regardless, and if Augustin is off I have Ridnour and Maynor still.

Yep, Beasley got offers which started from 14 mil 1st season. Mr Big Head Beasley seems to believe he should be on superstar money, he needs to stop using the Joe Johnson contract as a benchmark.

Back
Top Bottom