PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

So you've figured out Nash then..?

I'm fully up to date with my games think next available is a divisional blockbuster against Nen

Kinda, shooting % with him could be a little better but its getting there, will try to trade him for a young fast PG in the off season.

Kinda, shooting % with him could be a little better but its getting there, will try to trade him for a young fast PG in the off season.

It's tough trying to trade in young potential with CPU AI puts a high value on potential rating
Easiest way to get a good young pg will through draft or maybe FA

---------- Post added 25-10-2011 at 11:40 PM ----------

Ooo that'll be big!

I have a few games available but no rush. Plus I'm trying to keep up with 3 leagues not just this 1 :lol: It's hard work!

I'll likely choke hahaha

Just dropped 82p with RJ including 20/38 3 pointers!!

Finally some trades for me got accepted, hope they go through.. still dont know what to do, stay or go.. i enjoy smashing the cpu in this league but its impossible to get a solid game with you guys!

82...that's ridiculous. How is it even fun cheesing up a storm like that?

If you're going to leave, stop trading. People won't want to inherit a bunch of old players and terrible contracts (Isiah Thomas style!). Although it'd be funny for the computer to have to deal with that.

However, I reckon you should stay. If there is lag in games against us, then it is felt by/affects both players, so it's no big deal. The cut outs are annoying...but hopefully 2k fix that. What connection are you running?

Squashed Phoenix like a bug :lol: Hit my 1st 8 shots on my way to a 30-8 lead at quarter time. Was up 15-0 at one point! Jeff Green went down after dropping a triple 1min into the game but Arthur and Smith filled in brilliantly. So much so that Amare actually was scoreless until 1min left in the 3rd! Rubio made some nice passes, particularly late, but had 3 turnovers...my entire team only had 3 turnovers! :lol: Charlie Bell got his 1st long run for my team and dropped 5/8 3s as Rubio sagged off badly on D. Glad I got him! Needed a reserve SG so was very happy to see that trade for Martin in Trade Finder. No real stand out stats, but then that's the way I play, team work galore :)

---------- Post added 26-10-2011 at 06:41 PM ----------

Green got injured I mean...said 4 games he'll miss but now the games done, it says he'll be back right away!

Squashed Phoenix like a bug :lol: Hit my 1st 8 shots on my way to a 30-8 lead at quarter time. Was up 15-0 at one point! Jeff Green went down after dropping a triple 1min into the game but Arthur and Smith filled in brilliantly. So much so that Amare actually was scoreless until 1min left in the 3rd! Rubio made some nice passes, particularly late, but had 3 turnovers...my entire team only had 3 turnovers! :lol: Charlie Bell got his 1st long run for my team and dropped 5/8 3s as Rubio sagged off badly on D. Glad I got him! Needed a reserve SG so was very happy to see that trade for Martin in Trade Finder. No real stand out stats, but then that's the way I play, team work galore :)

---------- Post added 26-10-2011 at 06:41 PM ----------

Green got injured I mean...said 4 games he'll miss but now the games done, it says he'll be back right away!

Yep, injuries aren't working. They were turned on at the start of the season but i've seen players go off injured, then you go to Game Stats and injuries and it says OUT 2 weeks. 2 minutes later they sub on and are fine. Yet another thing that we can hopefully address when the damn website launches.

I played a game today and Rose was quite by his standards but my PF of the future got his first Player of the Game. Ed Davis - 24 mins - 8 points - 11 rebounds - 5 assists - 2 steals - 2 blocks

Yep, injuries aren't working. They were turned on at the start of the season but i've seen players go off injured, then you go to Game Stats and injuries and it says OUT 2 weeks. 2 minutes later they sub on and are fine. Yet another thing that we can hopefully address when the damn website launches.

I played a game today and Rose was quite by his standards but my PF of the future got his first Player of the Game. Ed Davis - 24 mins - 8 points - 11 rebounds - 5 assists - 2 steals - 2 blocks

Ah bugger...that's not cool that they're not working! I love injuries in Associations cause it forces you to have a bench that you can rely on...otherwise you can play like Jimbo used to and trade all his decent bench players with his starters to super upgrade his starting positions and then never sub :lol: Injuries give some good variation.

Well I didn't use Green again after his injury and the game didn't try and sub him in for me either which is good. Was very happy with Arthur and Smith. Smith had 10/5 as a reserve to Arthur and I don't recall Arthurs stats, but his hustle on D and such was great. His 1st play after he subbed on was to stop Amare's post up, force him to pick up the dribble, then steal it from him and take off on the fast break...but the dunk was foiled by the CPU as expected :lol: But he drew the foul and hit the shots. This game will be a big factor into his contract negotiations that are underway!

Ah bugger...that's not cool that they're not working! I love injuries in Associations cause it forces you to have a bench that you can rely on...otherwise you can play like Jimbo used to and trade all his decent bench players with his starters to super upgrade his starting positions and then never sub :lol: Injuries give some good variation.

Well I didn't use Green again after his injury and the game didn't try and sub him in for me either which is good. Was very happy with Arthur and Smith. Smith had 10/5 as a reserve to Arthur and I don't recall Arthurs stats, but his hustle on D and such was great. His 1st play after he subbed on was to stop Amare's post up, force him to pick up the dribble, then steal it from him and take off on the fast break...but the dunk was foiled by the CPU as expected :lol: But he drew the foul and hit the shots. This game will be a big factor into his contract negotiations that are underway!

Yer, i love the injuries to make things interesting. They seemed to have really upped the fatigue factor this year as it doesn't take long for some of my players to start gassing and getting subbed off. I had Arthur in another league and he was always solid without being spectacular. I'm in contract negotiations with Beasley at the moment. He is being a real ass. I've made about 8 offers and he keeps rejected them. I've even tried paying him over 8 mil more than he was asking, added a player option, still nothing :(

well just smashed the suns as well lol , but durant went down with a lower back injury in the first 3 mins and sat out the rest of the game . says he will miss 1 game , but on a interesting note i updated my game this morning with the new patch and just played wom and 2 mins in a message pops up saying due to the league advancing this game is no longer available WTF it only just open , anyone else had this lol so another simmed game ,

also wheres is the atlanta fella and james i need to play you guys lol

Yer, i love the injuries to make things interesting. They seemed to have really upped the fatigue factor this year as it doesn't take long for some of my players to start gassing and getting subbed off. I had Arthur in another league and he was always solid without being spectacular. I'm in contract negotiations with Beasley at the moment. He is being a real ass. I've made about 8 offers and he keeps rejected them. I've even tried paying him over 8 mil more than he was asking, added a player option, still nothing :(

Tell me about it! Been negotiating with Arthur, Young, Augustin and Green for what seems like an age now. I'm now reverting to trying what it says as default :lol: However Ridnour accepted exactly what his default was, and Turiaf accepted less than default!

well just smashed the suns as well lol , but durant went down with a lower back injury in the first 3 mins and sat out the rest of the game . says he will miss 1 game , but on a interesting note i updated my game this morning with the new patch and just played wom and 2 mins in a message pops up saying due to the league advancing this game is no longer available WTF it only just open , anyone else had this lol so another simmed game ,

also wheres is the atlanta fella and james i need to play you guys lol

Yeah same thing happened to me and Gids the other day "Game no longer available cause advancing"...but it was advancing in 2 hours...

Back
Top Bottom