PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

Just had a cracker against Michael. Was tight all the way and he went inside with Rose with 2.6 secs left to try to tie but it rimmed out. Gay was a beast, more for his pass pick offs than anything, despite top scoring for me. Cousins was nice, but man is his jumper ridiculously terrible online...it becomes this weird little flick thing...

Takes me to 11-2 and leading the East. Royze's game against me will be simmed overnight and I need to find a game against Wom in the next 24 hours.

Side note; Who keeps vetoing all the trades???

Really gettin annoyed, my trades keep gettin (vetoed) what ever that means.. they never go through..

Im in need of a center and got Ben Wallace now it says it was subject to arbitration or something.. tha hell!

Anyone interested in a trade PM me, need a solid C or PF willing to give up Mayo/David West.

Yeah seen a lot of the trades being vetoed, I can honestly say it's not me hitting that button lol
Though I've seen a few trades go through and I think wow the CPU just got face banged :/

Is there a chance that its a glitch vetoing the trades? I haven't seen a single trade that would be worth vetoing.

Just had a cracker against Michael. Was tight all the way and he went inside with Rose with 2.6 secs left to try to tie but it rimmed out. Gay was a beast, more for his pass pick offs than anything, despite top scoring for me. Cousins was nice, but man is his jumper ridiculously terrible online...it becomes this weird little flick thing...

Takes me to 11-2 and leading the East. Royze's game against me will be simmed overnight and I need to find a game against Wom in the next 24 hours.

Side note; Who keeps vetoing all the trades???

I still have to play Di-cheesy if it wasn't a league game I'd be confident.... For some reason league games I choke against human users lol

DMC jumper can't be as bad as Marc Gasol daaaaamn its horrible

Ima have to leave this league, the lag when vsn you guys is horrid i can hardly play.. and even when its ok it cuts out and i get the loss...

Something is fkd.. SO ANNOYED

Ima have to leave this league, the lag when vsn you guys is horrid i can hardly play.. and even when its ok it cuts out and i get the loss...

Something is fkd.. SO ANNOYED

Wait for the patch which was supposed to improve online play. It was released last week in the US and was supposed to come out in Australia but 2K only just realised yesterday that it still wasn't here. I'm guessing that it will be out within 24 hours now so maybe it will help you out.

Played Wom just now. In the 1st I found that it's nearly impossible to guard the 3 by jumping to block the shot...you'll be called for the foul everytime. But after I figured that out, I blew it away :) He predictably jacked up 3 after 3, and I successfully defended him into 6/23 by Korver, 1/13 for Harris and I forget what neal had...Think he hit 15? of 53 or something lol But I countered with 21/43 :D :lol: And had 53-30 rebounds.

Had an annoying game with Giddles earlier...was up 10 in the 2nd when it cut out and chose to sim the game...I lost by 13...but eh, can't win em all.

yeah wom is a 3 pt shooter lol i havent played today , my next 3 games are between ranga which will be another loss due to being simmed , never wants to play but i have a few days to play the new atlanta team and also jaames williams , hope there on soon need to get my fix lol

NBA Patch is now available 1.02

---------- Post added 25-10-2011 at 09:36 PM ----------

I will be removing Ranga from the league. He joined and i don't think he has played a single game yet. I'd rather have a CPU team than a user team that doesn't play games.

What is it?

2K Sports Announces NBA® 2K12 Legends Showcase: New Downloadable Basketball Experience.
by 2K Sports on Friday, October 21, 2011 at 3:24am

Unique add-on content includes hours of additional gameplay features and modes

2K Sports today announced the upcoming release of “Legends Showcase,” a downloadable add-on for NBA® 2K12, the latest installment in the top-selling and top-rated NBA video game simulation franchise*. Legends Showcase will be available this holiday season for $9.99 via PlayStation®Network for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and for 800 Microsoft Points via Xbox LIVE® Marketplace for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft.

Legends Showcase creates a truly unique basketball experience for all fans, featuring a new, cell-shaded art style set in New York City’s iconic Time Square. This downloadable add-on enhances NBA 2K12 by providing a never-seen-before gaming experience, unlocking hours of additional gameplay and giving fans an all-new way to end the debate over who is the greatest basketball player of all time.

Legends Showcase allows gamers to select from more than 150 of the NBA’s all-time greatest players, including Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Magic Johnson and Dr. J, and compete in authentic pick-up games from 1-on-1 up to 5-on-5. Legends Showcase also features mini-games, such as 21 and H-O-R-S-E, along with other new features like the 2-on-2 Teammate Challenge and 3-on-3 Era Challenge. Gamers can also unlock current NBA players to create unique match-ups between legends and current stars. Finally, for the ultimate challenge, gamers can bring their My Player into the mix and battle the legends of the NBA to see how they stack up against the best ever.

As an added bonus, Legends Showcase also includes Classic Quick Match, a new mode that is opened up in the main game allowing gamers to play online with the NBA’s Greatest teams in a regular simulation setting.

NBA 2K12 is now available at leading video game retailers nationwide for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 system, PlayStation 2 system, Wii, PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system and Windows PC.

311734_10150348433791359_6993196358_8446630_615273590_n.jpg

298872_10150348424446359_6993196358_8446501_1450534916_n.jpg

305105_10150348424751359_6993196358_8446505_315227782_n.jpg

311810_10150348424981359_6993196358_8446508_1959571906_n.jpg

Eh doesn;t interest me... :(

How about launching their damn website!

---------- Post added 25-10-2011 at 10:06 PM ----------

Haven't even played The Greatest Players yet!

Back
Top Bottom