PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

Just set an NBA record for threes made with Richard Jefferson! WENT OFF for 51P.

16/27 3z!!!!!

Got win number 10.

Leading the West.

I rekon i could lead the league with RJ in scoring, he is a flat out beast.. im gonna try for 40 a game!

Hmmm still doing it...can't go into league page cause it is reverting to the other league when I select this league! Maybe I try deleting the game data file...

---------- Post added 23-10-2011 at 11:43 PM ----------

Alright guys, so how do I contact Ronnie or someone about fixing this sh1t? Just tried multiple times to play a game with Giddles and each time as it tried to load the game/association so the game coukd start, it instead loaed my other online association and errored...this sounds a little serious!

---------- Post added 24-10-2011 at 02:04 AM ----------

Would deleting the Home Data file for 2k12 cause me to lose my other Online Associations?

When i was having issues with the playoffs not generating in previous seasons i contacted Ronnie via email ronnie.singh (at) 2ksports.com. He did get back to me a fix it pretty quickly. Your issue sounds like a bad glitch that they should probably address quickly.

welcome royze to the league , he is the kings , good active player

---------- Post added 24-10-2011 at 02:05 PM ----------

well i can say officially the bucks are coming , after the worst start we are now on a 5 game streak and looking to cement a spot for this years playoffs , just played my second non computer game and it didnt cut out like it did with jayroy and no lag (yippee) lol , poor emveespree just copped a whacking from the bucks , all year been struggling with boards which was dissappointing as i tried to select a defensive team and than BANG they could of ripped the ball off the friggin roof , they were grabbing everything and blocking like hell 102-76 team had 45 rebounds and 13 blocks keep this up ill be a real threat LOOK OUT BOYS FEAR THE DEER LOL

Just joined the league :D I picked the Sixers, just KILLED the CPU (Jazz) 88-53. Now were 5-10, I think with this team I can make playoffs with a little streak. Really looking forward to playing some of you guys. My roster is...

Tim Duncan (placing on trading block)
Al Horford
Jason Terry
Lou Williams
DeShawn Stevenson
Jonny Flynn
Amir Johnson
Danilo Gallinari
Derrick Brown
Renaldo Balkman
Cartier Martin
Cole Aldrich

Yeah I e-mailed Ronnie yesterday Michael...no reply yet...it seems the game has decided that it would overwrite the save of our league on my PS3...

You reckon deleting the Home Data File (believe this is the old Game Data File) would effect my ability to get into other leagues I am in, or fix this issue?

Yeah I e-mailed Ronnie yesterday Michael...no reply yet...it seems the game has decided that it would overwrite the save of our league on my PS3...

You reckon deleting the Home Data File (believe this is the old Game Data File) would effect my ability to get into other leagues I am in, or fix this issue?

Sounds risky. I've got Bball tonight but will be home around 10pm if you want to hop on and i'll try invite you to a game....maybe it will realign you with our league....or maybe it will kick me out :(

Sounds risky. I've got Bball tonight but will be home around 10pm if you want to hop on and i'll try invite you to a game....maybe it will realign you with our league....or maybe it will kick me out :(

Tried that with Giddles last night, multiple times, but it kept erroring as it was trying to load the game via the wrong league...

---------- Post added 24-10-2011 at 07:47 PM ----------

I have a feeling it has something to do with the Home Data File as that saved last 8mins after the last time this league saved...about 5:30 yesterday...about when the problem seemingly started...but I'm too scared that if I delete it I might lose access to my other 2 leagues!

Tried that with Giddles last night, multiple times, but it kept erroring as it was trying to load the game via the wrong league...

---------- Post added 24-10-2011 at 07:47 PM ----------

I have a feeling it has something to do with the Home Data File as that saved last 8mins after the last time this league saved...about 5:30 yesterday...about when the problem seemingly started...but I'm too scared that if I delete it I might lose access to my other 2 leagues!

Looks like there isn't much of an alternative now. I'd probably bite the bullet and gamble.

If worst case scenario occurs and you get booted from both you could always create a 2nd user profile to get back in and take over your teams. Bit of a pain but hopefully that would be short term and with the long awaited unveilling of nba2k.com we would have more power to directly invite people to takeover teams.

NBA2K12_logo_chrome6-e1316048111795.png

UPDATE TO USERS

Philadelphia 76ers -HOT_PIES10
Charlotte Bobcats -
Milwaukee Bucks - UNCLESTEPPY
Chicago Bulls - EMVEESPREE
Cleveland Cavaliers -
Boston Celtics -
Los Angelas Clippers - J_KEEFY84
Memphis Grizzlies -RANGA91
Atlanta Hawks - BLAZERSFAN_09
Miami Heat -
New Orleans Hornets -
Utah Jazz - Fluba
Sacramento Kings -ROYZE114
New York Knicks - JAAMESWILLIAM
Los Angelas Lakers -
Orlando Magic -AIR-DIDDY
Dallas Mavericks -
New Jersey Nets -
Denver Nuggets -
Indiana Pacers -
Detroit Pistons -
Toronto Raptors -
Houston Rockets -
San Antonio Spurs -
Phoenix Suns -
Oklahoma City Thunder - GIDDLES94_
Minnesota Timberwolves - WOMBAT11143
Portland Trail Blazers - JAYROY87
Golden State Warriors - DIGEZE COMMISH
Washington Wizards -NENJABIN

Looks like there isn't much of an alternative now. I'd probably bite the bullet and gamble.

If worst case scenario occurs and you get booted from both you could always create a 2nd user profile to get back in and take over your teams. Bit of a pain but hopefully that would be short term and with the long awaited unveilling of nba2k.com we would have more power to directly invite people to takeover teams.

Right I'm going for it!

---------- Post added 24-10-2011 at 08:09 PM ----------

I'm back! ****ing stupid Home Data File! Farrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkk sigh of relief...

---------- Post added 24-10-2011 at 08:15 PM ----------

Hopefully now I can find time tonight to play you Michael, and Royze.

Right I'm going for it!

---------- Post added 24-10-2011 at 08:09 PM ----------

I'm back! ****ing stupid Home Data File! Farrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkk sigh of relief...

---------- Post added 24-10-2011 at 08:15 PM ----------

Hopefully now I can find time tonight to play you Michael, and Royze.

Phew!

Off to bball now, back around 10pm

damn lost a tight one against the Hornets, made 3 bad turnovers in the last 2mins to go down 88 - 84.

Ben Gordon shot 5/5 from deep against me, that was what won them the game.

Knocked off Pacers tonight to go 11 - 4 in the east currently sitting in 4th (I think)

Of the 14 league games left I still have to play a majority of you guys :(
Tough run home

On The Block

Andre Kirilenko
Vince Carter
Rudy Fernandez
Leon Powe
Thabo Sefolosha***

Looking for a decent PG with potential and a solid PF

Really gettin annoyed, my trades keep gettin (vetoed) what ever that means.. they never go through..

Im in need of a center and got Ben Wallace now it says it was subject to arbitration or something.. tha hell!

Anyone interested in a trade PM me, need a solid C or PF willing to give up Mayo/David West.

Back
Top Bottom