PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

I just lost to the 76ers :cry::cry: Trying to trade out a lot of my players and start again. Maybe a shake up will help.

I haven't yet had trouble with the CPU in this league. I lost to EmVeeSpree (Great game played by him!) and had a sim loss cause I had a 14 hour work day and didn't get home in time to play it :lol: You'll get there guys. Just execute and it'll come. My team is ranked 27th? or something on D so if I can do it, so can you!

Yeah CPU is easy, you just get open and nail 3z lol they got no chance.. iv got one of the lowest rated teams in the league and im smashin, only 2 losses because of sim and cutouts..

0 wins 10 losses, having heaps of fun :|

You got Nash right!? lol dude id be making it reign with him! play him as off guard and hit him in da corners for STRAIGHT CASH MONEY SON.

Hell must have froze over cause I just won my first game!! 14 point win over the Celtics.

Nash 25 points, 8 assists, 2 steals.
Fields 24 points, 3 steals.
Love 19 points, 9 rebounds.
Andersen 6 rebounds, 3 blocks.
Ewing JR 1 rebound :D

Nice work man :D Now go get some more wins!

---------- Post added 23-10-2011 at 02:29 AM ----------

Just handled the Nuggets with ease. Starters only played 19mins each at most. Gay was a beast, particularly when the game was still tighter, then sat most of the 2nd half. Record now stands at 6-2.

Haha, the quest for allstar spots. Each Allstar selection gets you 10 reward points.

Good stuff James, you'll find once you beat the CPU once you'll start stringing those wins together a lot more often.

Haha, the quest for allstar spots. Each Allstar selection gets you 10 reward points.

Good stuff James, you'll find once you beat the CPU once you'll start stringing those wins together a lot more often.

Yeah I've got three in contention for spots so far Curry 2nd in voting, Granger and Gasol both 3rd in voting so far

overall team rating is bs lol my other league that i play im overall ranked 26th and my tean just gel's and only lost 1 game and the rest are complete blowouts where i win by massive amounts every game yet in this league im ranked 1st or 2nd and my team feels like they are the lowest ranked team there is lol , last night had a trophy game with durant lol saw that if i get 48 points with durant you earn the G performance trophy which is stored away now in the trophy cabinet lol , played the rockets which went into OT so had a huge chance for durant to have a even bigger game , ended up winning by 9 and durant scored 54pts 6assists 6 rebounds 2 steals and is the number one player according to the home page and still doesnt have any allstar votes even though he is the leading scorer in the comp lol

Got out of jail against NO. Was up by as much as 12 but was down 6 with 2mins to play and could not buy a bucket. Gay manages to roll an open mid range jumper home...after it touched every little bit of the ring. Young then gets to the line and hits 2 FTs. And then DeMarcus steps up and backs Oden down for a bucket. Game tied, my ball, 28 seconds left. Looking for an opening, Oden goes for a Cousins pump fake and he steps in and knocks down the mid range jumper to lead by 2 with 6 seconds left. The D holds out :D Gay was on fire early. Every time I did something, he'd be standing there by himself so I'd simply pass it to him and the easy bucket.

Back
Top Bottom