PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

When you home today Stepp? I'm good from now...but have to go pick up something at 4:30, Bball at 7:15 and probably can't get the TV control til after 9 after that haha But if you're around now, I'm on :)

another season about to start , some how kept a majority of my players just lost thornton which i can hopefully cover in free agency as i have no real SG , any way best of luck to all

well im kinda hoping were not playing for a while , played michael last night and we had the worst lag throughout the whole game , i was thinking it was 2k but when i got up this morning the computer was running at snail pace , we are currently changing provider and the cheeky buggers put me on dial up speed , so fingers crossed i can get this sorted asap, might be out of action for a little while but hoping it gets sorted within the week

They can't fix it instantly? When I call up my guys about slow internet, they literally fiddle with the connection while talking to me and pump the speed up!

1st game I've been able to play since making the Andrew/Favors trade, and Payne is sweet! He dropped 25 on 9/22 shooting, 6/13 from downtown. Yeah I used him a little extra to get a feel. Patterson flat out owned the game with 18 points and 13 rebounds on 9/9 shooting and 6 offensive boards. McGee was solid...and will be missed after this season...damn contract glitch. Grove got a few minutes, he has a nice stroke, think I'll keep him. Bout til I bench McGee me thinks and run with Barry.

well im back , after a stressfull 8 days without adsl2 im all ready for another playoffs battle with you guys , it was taking me nearly 10mins just to sign on to play the friggin computer but at least i was able to get them done ,

Back
Top Bottom