PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

Re: PS3 NBA2K12 Online Season

I'd say go ahead and run with the Tuesday draft time. I'd love to be running around with Irving, Kemba and the like but they won't be available for a while. Even if a deal is miraculously struke Tuesday, the first two weeks have been cancelled already which takes us to an earliest season start of November 15th? That's a month away at the absolute earliest. Assuming 2K can add the rookies as soon as a deal is struck, they need to submit the patch request to PS which generally take 2 weeks to approve and make available.

Works for me :)

Just on the rookies...notice how in My Player, when you're getting drafted, all the rookies in the class are the same position and height and such as the actual rookies but with different names? I just noted that it went 1-5, PG, SF/PF, C/PF, PF, C...just like the actual draft...and all the bogus rookies were the same height as the actual rookies :lol: I think 2k would have the rookies entirely ready to go, and surely they'd even have the patch pre-submitted?

But anyhow, yes, a month plus is too long. Tomorrow night it is!

Re: PS3 NBA2K12 Online Season

Sounds great, but what time Perth time will i have to be on?.. thanks.

****!

I def wont be able to be here for that.. if it were 9pm or later id be fine..

Any chance we can make this later? sorry guys.

Damn! so there is no way i can play if im not here for the draft?...

You can still play, if you leave it your Portland team will automatically draft a team for you during the draft. Also, if you logon tonight or tomorrow when you get a chance you can go to the "Draft Priority" section and can alter the current order of the players which will serve somewhat as a wishlist for you, this will affect which players your team autodrafts for you during the draft.

I find that regardless of who i'm thinking about taking pre-draft, it all goes up in smoke as soon as i'm on the clock.

Oh, and don't you just hate when you have 2-3 guys on a shortlist that you'd be happy with for your next pick and they all get taken just before you? I then make a panic pick which i spend the next 5 minutes scratching my head about.

Careful not to accidently hit triangle during the draft like i did last time...it starts automatically picking for you from your shortlist before you get to make the choice yourself :(

Do you need to make a shortlist first? Does it help? I haven' done one of these drafts before and I don't really have a plan on who I want.

yeah i totatally agree with michael there , that story mate reminded me of my drafts everytime , think you should make up a chat room as well michael for the draft and general chat , was gonna do it myself but theres a few newbies that i dont have as friends as of yet

yeah i totatally agree with michael there , that story mate reminded me of my drafts everytime , think you should make up a chat room as well michael for the draft and general chat , was gonna do it myself but theres a few newbies that i dont have as friends as of yet

No probs, i'll start up a general chat for tonights draft and send out invites. Hopefully this nba2k website goes active soon and creates a much better area for interaction.

Side Note: Spoke to Verse1 who has been a regular in our past seasons. He doesn't have the game yet but hopes to soon so we'll get him to adopt a team as soon as he is available ;)

---------- Post added 18-10-2011 at 05:24 PM ----------

Chat started and everybody sent invites...except for Steppy, for some reason you're not on my friends list anymore, unless i'm going blind.

mattbowen also asking about the league...any thoughts on MB....i'm a little uncertain about his longevity? Can't remember him ever completing a previous season that we have started.

Il be there in spirit fellaz... sorry cant be around for it, BIG semi final tonight, set my priority list though.

:)

You don't have to make a short list. It could make things easier for you but it doesn't really help me as i seem to make panic picks regardless

I Made a short list and to be honest if servers decide to go down im royaly ****** 13 point guards probably not ideal LOL

Id be very happy with a pick mid to late in the 1st round

Same here :)

No probs, i'll start up a general chat for tonights draft and send out invites. Hopefully this nba2k website goes active soon and creates a much better area for interaction.

Side Note: Spoke to Verse1 who has been a regular in our past seasons. He doesn't have the game yet but hopes to soon so we'll get him to adopt a team as soon as he is available ;)

---------- Post added 18-10-2011 at 05:24 PM ----------

Chat started and everybody sent invites...except for Steppy, for some reason you're not on my friends list anymore, unless i'm going blind.

mattbowen also asking about the league...any thoughts on MB....i'm a little uncertain about his longevity? Can't remember him ever completing a previous season that we have started.

Mattbowen tends to quit leagues...yes...but then we hardly ever finished any league in the past! It's a whole new ball game with online association me thinks.

Will be in chat later, watching TV now.

Well I got to say drafting 13th was nice

Ended up with starting lineup of

PG - Curry
SG - V Carter
SF - Granger
PF - Kirilenko
C - M Gasol

A Afflalo
R Fernandez
L Powe
J Pryzbilla
C Eyenga
M Bonner

Game 1 vs Hornets

Started a bit scrappy but qtr 2 and 3 Curry tore it up 4th qtr.... finished the game with bench guys and an 18 pt win
Curry - 18 points 13 assists 3 rebounds 1 steal

My draft went horrible, 22nd pick sucked.

PG - Nash
SG - Fields
SF - Hill
PF - Love
C - Anderson

Lookin trade Nash for another PG.

Back
Top Bottom