PS3 NBA2K13 Online Association

Re: PS3 NBA2K11 Online Season

League has been open for 24 hours and 16 spots have now been taken. I haven't even invited all the kiwi connection guys yet so this league is filling fast.

hey digz.
u know how its all star dificulty is it simulation sliders?
if thats an option.
anyway, happy 2k fixed it so its not so easy to get in the paint.
wont have to worry to much.

Just hope I get some good jump shooters cause so far in 2k11 I'm all about the jump shot...even more than 2k10!

League has been open for 24 hours and 16 spots have now been taken. I haven't even invited all the kiwi connection guys yet so this league is filling fast.

Damn I'll have to get in the next one :(

You guys are missing a real contender in the upcoming one ;)

And I was just about to beat Ben in the playoff series in S2 :lol:

Jokes but seriously was looking forward to a Rudy Gay vs Kevin Martin battle ;)

Oh well, thats what you get for going away for the weekend ;) Hook me up next season. Just played a online game against bermo_7 (he was in s3)
For me, the only limit is your connection. I only have 512k (really about 350) and also over WLAN - it jumped a little, but there was no lag and the graphics performance was as good as offline.

Add me, i'll be on shortly too. PSN: Nenjabin

---------- Post added 12-10-2010 at 09:22 PM ----------

Oh well, thats what you get for going away for the weekend ;) Hook me up next season. Just played a online game against bermo_7 (he was in s3)
For me, the only limit is your connection. I only have 512k (really about 350) and also over WLAN - it jumped a little, but there was no lag and the graphics performance was as good as offline.

Johnny, what's my speed? I'm on adsl2+ and it says 54.0Mbps...which is clearly Megabytes per second yes, but is that all it is? I don't know computer mumbo jumbo :lol:

Its a fantasy draft right?????
Cause i hope i just didnt f up and choose the cavs because "i like their roster" hahaha

If you change teams please make me aware the team you are quiting from! Thanks guys

I don't know computer mumbo jumbo

Well I would of thought you would of some idea, but considering you work with trees I should know better ;)

Considering where you live and the exchange you are most likely connected to, probably 10 to 15 mbps.

To get the exact figure you need to get the attenuation figures out of the router - we got the same router so i'll send you a pic and how to check it

54 is between your router and the PS3

I'll log on tomorrow and grab a spot if theres any left! Missus has been sick and been working back a bit this week so havent had the time to jump on! Having withdrawls bad! :lol:

haha true nenja..but why are u always the Timberwolves? haha
I like the cavs colours anyway...
Aim- To make the Cavs cool again! ahahah

haha true nenja..but why are u always the Timberwolves? haha
I like the cavs colours anyway...
Aim- To make the Cavs cool again! ahahah

I'm the TWolves cause I like the colours :D I'm a 76ers and somewhat Jazz fan, but find I'd get bored looking at the current 76ers jerseys. New Jazz jerseys could have been cool though...hmmm...

I'm the TWolves cause I like the colours :D I'm a 76ers and somewhat Jazz fan, but find I'd get bored looking at the current 76ers jerseys. New Jazz jerseys could have been cool though...hmmm...

haha i know mate all good.
Jazz new jerseys are very cool..very old school..
Thats also why i picked the cavs cause i like the colours they are using. Their home court reminds me of a college arena.

Would of loved my favourite team the Bulls though!

---------- Post added 13-10-2010 at 11:17 AM ----------

It is a fantasy draft. Not too late for anyone to change teams...just quit and ask for another invite.

Just asking mate, what teams are left?

Back
Top Bottom