Price/Value of cards (debunkd)

Osk12

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Oscar
2011-2012 NBA Hoops, released SP edition i the packs also had edition of SSP. (SSP = 25 OR LESS Copies)

What would an estimate value for each card given the SSP edition of these autos.

Last edited:
They do look fake.

Can you provide scans of the back of each card?

Top image is back of an autograph card and bottom image is back of a base card. Look at the bottom right corner of the card to see the difference.

2011-12 Hoops Base and Autograph.png

Last edited:
The signatures look abit odd as they have been kept in a plastic wrap for which remains on the card in the photos
Agreed about the quality of the signature too, both differ to original auto

Last edited:
google Kevin Durant and Kobe Autographs they arent even close mate....... trust me i have been collecting for 20years

Here is an article on the 2011-12 Hoops Autograph SPs (PDF List of individual SP cards).

It is not a separate release, it's just acknowledging that certain autograph cards were short printed.
  • 1 card - #171 Harden
  • 25 or less - 48 cards (including #258 Bryant and #270 Durant)
  • SP - 82 cards
So by your definition 82 cards are SP and 48 cards are SSP (does that make the Harden SSSP?).

The Autograph cards themselves however will still be in the same format as the images above.

#28 Derrick Rose Autograph is listed in article as SP (to 25 or less, same as your two cards). Here is a link that card on COMC where you can see the back of the card.

Last edited:
Thanks for the assistance.
These cards were given away, however I did struggle to find simliar ones of the era to confirm they were worthless.

Back
Top Bottom