Price on signed poster

BenjiRaiders

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ben jones
eBay User
Nrltrader
Hey

Just wondering if anyone would have an idea if this is worth anything? Signed by one of the all blacks greats Jonah Lomu.

In a nice driftwood frame measuring roughly 1.2x1m

Thanks

IMG_20180428_191252.jpg

What a menace , imagine him running at you in his day . Any chance you could post another photo of the writing. Hard to see with the light . Cheers

He was unbelievable, I watched one of his highlight vids on you tube today and he literally bowled over 6 blokes to score under the posts with 3 hanging off him lol

No worries will do shortly.

I also had a smaller poster personally signed to me with my name etc but unfortunately it was miss placed many years ago during moving which was devestating

He was unbelievable, I watched one of his highlight vids on you tube today and he literally bowled over 6 blokes to score under the posts with 3 hanging off him lol

No worries will do shortly.

I also had a smaller poster personally signed to me with my name etc but unfortunately it was miss placed many years ago during moving which was devestating
Cheers mate. Never been a union fan but hard not to appreciate the great man .Always hoped he would of crossed codes to see how he would of went ? I’m sure he would of been as damaging.

Back
Top Bottom