Preorder basketball boxes thread

Going to pick up a pack of Prizm i ordered ages ago today.

Do i open it and deal with the inevitable s*** vet silver and even crapper vet red wave or just flog it off with my box?

Kinda tempted to open it in store and just leave the cards there on the counter like a real sour sport :)

Where did you order it from?

Where did you order it from?

On my way down today, I walked past the Remand/Assessment Prison which is just around the corner from Cherry and there was a couple of blokes breaking a box of mosaic on the front steps ahahaha

That would be the most out there place i have seen a break! On the way back, they were heading back to Cherry to no doubt buy some more boxes :D

On my way down today, I walked past the Remand/Assessment Prison which is just around the corner from Cherry and there was a couple of blokes breaking a box of mosaic on the front steps ahahaha

That would be the most out there place i have seen a break! On the way back, they were heading back to Cherry to no doubt buy some more boxes :D

The new contraband

Lockdown keeping the Hobby alive once again :lol:

Prizm retail through EB seems to have been pushed back from 15th August to now 15th September. Seems like an estimate date so who knows if it gets pushed back again.

1659611615679.png

Prizm retail through EB seems to have been pushed back from 15th August to now 15th September. Seems like an estimate date so who knows if it gets pushed back again.

1659611615679.png
Not fussed. There will be nothing really in them that you can't already buy cheap as chips ;)

Except the pulsars /42

I decided I would skip the blasters this year and just do the retail boxes.. now they've gone and inserted the 75th Blue into the Blasters so I had to go back and preorder those too :confused:

I could have just bought a Hobby box already, ripped it and cried myself to sleep. Instead I'm delaying the pain with these boxes instead.

Back
Top Bottom