Post the scammers here, lets keep each other updated.

Sounds more like conspiracy garbage...seen him open heaps of stuff from Luka's year searching for a Luka but virtually never gets one. You'd reckon it's about time they threw him a bone

Sounds more like conspiracy garbage...seen him open heaps of stuff from Luka's year searching for a Luka but virtually never gets one. You'd reckon it's about time they threw him a bone
As above, it's the new stuff that is stacked.

The old stuff he sources from LCS's are garbage because they're not cherry picked from Panini

So you're telling me Panini knows the content of every single box based on it's serial number?

Who knows. Just know it's fishy and finally others are seeing the light ;)

No. Some random youtube dude with sour grapes thinks so because he's got a fraction of the number of followers. Probably gave you zero proof but you believe him anyway.

Besides, with every new release he keeps banging on about how much he loves Cade yet for some strange reason Panini keeps sending his boxes full of Giddey's. How can Panini keep getting it so wrong? It's p1ssing me off because i want one of those Giddey's!

Yes I think panini would know where the hits are. If you pull a card thats damaged they ask for the number on the box dont they?

Look boys all I know is he gets better cards than anyone else seems to get. I dont get hits like that even when I used to bust heaps of boxes (when the prices were reasonable!) Thats why I like watching his breaks. If he was pulling the same junk as me I wouldnt watch it.

Packman's FOTL box was a stinker!
Decoy box hhahahaha

Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF by Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

Back
Top Bottom