Poor Dockers

jestero12

Banned User
Real Name
Umesh Rajadevan
eBay User
jestero12
Feeling very sorry for Freemantle fans...what could be more frustrating than leading 5 weeks in a row at 3/4 time and then loosing each time?

Mark Harvey better teach his boys to dig deep, and dig deep soon!

tell me about it.. i couldnt face it to going today.. dont whether im going to bother to go at all.. for rest of season..

you try being a member and not really a supporter. as soon as i think i can get exciting about going to the games, they just continuly disappoint.. I reckon they are worse team in all of Australian sporting history to be supporter of.. gotta be a masochist t be a true supporter.. Got some potential, but just can never get it together on Game day..

Ive never seen a Team who supporters get so angry at their team.. it is like learned response.. they full on get so angry.. yu can tell it actually affects.. team psychology while playing.. when the stuff up and they do a lot of that

The Essendon Connections.. yer well - it is a common terminology in WA that freo is place for players to come to die..

what i thought was the worst part for them only a few mins to go the game was lost and thats how they played. they dropped there head.. didnt care whether they lost by 1 point or 100 points at that stage... no pressure just gave up when they knew the game was lost

I don't feel sorry for them...but then I'm a Melbourne supporter :D haha Serves you right for supporting Freo! I mean any team with purple in their colours has to be...uhhh... :p

It would really suck to be a freo supporter, I took a friend to the game because she loves the Dockers (I'm Eagles all the way) and for 5 weeks straight for a team to do that to themselves, their fans and do absolutely nothing for their reputation is just pathetic.

They just run out of puff and are mentally weak. It's a shambles in Freo town.

I think it all stems from...their awe inspiring club song! "Freo Heave Ho...Oh Freo...Freo give 'em the old heave ho, we are the Freo Dockers..."

The key word 'Puff' was right. Who was smoking what when they wrote that?!? :blink:

Back
Top Bottom