Poll: Who Would Take Judd or Ablett Jr

Who Would You Take Judd or Ablett Jr

• Total voters
Judd has reached his best
Ablett is just getting going- He is a champ and a game winner.
I think he will over take Judd as the best player in league for their era.:v:
Like to know what people think.
Please explain your choice so we can get your point of view.

Ablett. Judd is at his peak and can only come down (and may already have seen his best before his injury). He also replies heavily on his pace and explosion, which ablett doesn't.

wow 5 / 0
Juddy must be out of favor
I thought there would be some hard core judd fans but looks like they have jumped on ablett:D
PS Its funny that the two best players are bald.
I thought you get your power from your hair.
O-well not in these guys case.

On current form, theres no contest.

When Juddy gets his spped burst and lateral movement back, try the poll again!

or maybe after young gazza has a coupla injuries

I voted Juddy, as we already have him on our squad, no sence me thinkng about 'what if's' with Ablett jr! :)

[EDIT] Reason for vote... as a member I've already seen first hand the difference he's making. In a hyperthetical sence, there's no point chosing Ablett with Fev finding form lately. Once Judd is at full health, there's no doubts here although I think Ablett will only get better.

Like your honesty oz:)
I voted Juddy, as we already have him on our squad, no sence me thinkng about 'what if's' with Ablett jr! :)

[EDIT] Reason for vote... as a member I've already seen first hand the difference he's making. In a hyperthetical sence, there's no point chosing Ablett with Fev finding form lately. Once Judd is at full health, there's no doubts here although I think Ablett will only get better.

Back
Top Bottom