SOLD/TRADED Please Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I please get the 2009 Chris Lawrence gold - pm me the trade thread and details.
Cheers

Hi there,

I need the following if I could:

2009 common still in packs:
Creagh, Lawrence

I'll PM you to sort out over the weekend.

Cheers, Chris

Hi Tina, can you give me a price including post to NZ (just standard airmail) for these, if you still have them.
2007 Gold - 8 Tongue, 9 Withers, 15 (x2) Young, 17 Hindmarsh, 21 M Thaiday, 42 Campbell, 47 Hodgson, 53 Dragons
2008 - 35 Goddard
2009 - plain 19 Laffranchi / gold Titans logo

Thanks, Ken

Do you have any 2011 tazos and can you check whether or not you have a 2008 tony puleuta tazo?

Do you have any 2011 tazos and can you check whether or not you have a 2008 tony puleuta tazo?
You'll have to give me a few days on the tony puletua tazo as they are stacked in a container at the back of everything. I know someone who has 2011 Tazos, so a list of numbers would be helpful!

Cheers

Hey, Bronco 79
Would I be able to get one of each of the Broncos Tazo's (including logos) from each year & these extra ones :
2007 Hayne $ Titans trio
2008 Sony bill Willams
Regards Cameron

Hey, Bronco 79
Would I be able to get one of each of the Broncos Tazo's (including logos) from each year & these extra ones :
2007 Hayne $ Titans trio
2008 Sony bill Willams
Regards Cameron
Hey Cameron,

Can you give me a few days to dig them out as I have a bit on in the next couple of days and they are stored in a container behind everything.

Cheers, Tina

You'll have to give me a few days on the tony puletua tazo as they are stacked in a container at the back of everything. I know someone who has 2011 Tazos, so a list of numbers would be helpful!

Cheers
Ok I will get you a list of numbers soon

To all those that have asked me about tazos recently, apologies as I have been busy these past few days. I will sort out your requests over the weekend.

Cheers

Hey Tina,
Could you give me a price for the following delivered please.
2007 Gold - 42 Campbell
2009 Plain - 18 Campbell (1 in packet, 1 out of packet)
2009 Gold - 18 Campbell
2010 - 22 Campbell

Cheers
Duane

Hey Duane,

Currently away at the moment, will be back home Thursday. I will have a look and give u a price then. Probably looking at around $5.50 delivered. Will need to make sure I still have the above tazos though

Hey Tina,
Could you give me a price for the following delivered please.
2007 Gold - 42 Campbell
2009 Plain - 18 Campbell (1 in packet, 1 out of packet)
2009 Gold - 18 Campbell
2010 - 22 Campbell

Cheers
Duane

Hey Duane,

I have all of these. Total will be $5.50. Post is included in that.

Cheers Tina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom