please delete thread admin..

I too discovered a few years ago that the bloke is a grub. Contacted me to complain about $2+ postage on some of my ebay listings (for 20-30 parallels, not just single cards). Whinged like a bitch about it in numerous emails, eventually told him to f-off and not bid. Then he starts threatening me. :rofl:
Avoid like the plague.

Back in 2012 he came to my house with some Wayne Bennett sigs i was interested in.
When he showed me the cards i was sus straight away,so i went inside came out with some Bennett sigs i got in person to compare.
I told him the sigs you have are nothing like the ones i have.
:ermm: Then he told me a story that Bennett was heaps tired the day he got them signed.

Last edited:
y would I deal off him?well as I said I collect older ip sigs and I have over 30% of the 1976 +1978 nrl sets signed and as years go bye a lot of these older guys a leaving us to play footy in a higher place.Anyway I just wanted to add to my collection,simple as that!

I don't usually like to call people out on fakes in case im wrong but.. I'm sure he has sold fakes
most of his signed cards rarely sell, so i take that as a lot of people think the same
that 1974 bill hamilton card has been for sale for years - very poor sig - very dodgy

i would never touch his stuff

Just letting fellow ozcard traders to stay away from this wombat. After he was banned from this site he started a facebook site titled "signed rugby league cards for sale".As being a collector of 70'S +80'S ip scanlens cards,upon ROSS GIGG'S untimely death {RIP},I remembered this goose had a 76 $18 +78 $17 signed gig cards on his site.So I jump on facebook and put sold under the description{ his instructions} on top of the page.anyway after paying through paypal he sends me message saying due to ross's untimely death the cards are now $40 each even after they were "sold"to me.So just warning fellow collectors to stay away from the facebook page "signed rugby league cards" and he also trades under "ELUSIVE WINGER"on ebay and gumtree.
had a transaction with the wan!!!!kkk!!!er a few years back, won an item for a low price, a week an half later after I paid for it I asked where it was, his reply was that he had a party and it got damaged.
He refunded the funds.
2 months latter he relisted it at 5 times the price.
He is a real cooockkkk.

I have been collecting and watching signed cards for yrs. A lot of the cards that go through which collectors avoid purchasing being half signed, smudged or defecting sigs he tends to pick up then tries to sell for what a good card should cost. Does nothing for the industry when new members realise they have been had. Its a shame that we have people like this running there outfit this way. What is just as bad sellers that may or may not sell through ebay forge signatures and pray on potential collectors by selling dogey cards and sigs. I just have one thing to say to these slobs. Thanks for potentially harming and infecting our industry in the way you do. You must be happy releasing you are creating and living as scum. Thief's and theft = shit for brains. I am sorry you are not educated. Your Greed will consume you. All the best with that.

Back
Top Bottom