Player in Focus cards 2023

https://www.tlatradingcards.com/product/nrl-special-edition-in-focus-card-copy-4/

DC9BD7AA-0E1E-4E35-B768-698C4EC20350.jpeg

He won’t be getting a card , but will definitely be a player in focus . These guys will never learn
0901CCBB-D29F-4DD5-AA3C-B38D0EF98B98.png

If the Raiders win, I reckon Jarrod Croker this week.
I hope they don't! Massive game for both sides.

But if TLA want to print more money then a game milestone series like the PIF weekly release would be something cool to collect. I'd love 50, 100, 200, 300g cards consistently of Warriors players. Mind you they'd have to be willing to post to NZ...

It's good seeing you guys going well (just not this week 😅)

A milestone series would be great. It could even branch out to other milestones besides games. Eg: Jordan Rapana scored his 100th career try in Friday's match.

I'd love to see a series for 100 tries in NRL era or something similar. Maybe a 2-3 card series for each of the top 20 nrl era tryscorers. 1st, 100th and a highlight maybe.

I hope they don't! Massive game for both sides.

But if TLA want to print more money then a game milestone series like the PIF weekly release would be something cool to collect. I'd love 50, 100, 200, 300g cards consistently of Warriors players. Mind you they'd have to be willing to post to NZ...
It’s ridiculous they don’t post to NZ considering they have a team in the warriors . You would think the extra overheads to send 5-10 cards a week would be justified?

It's good seeing you guys going well (just not this week 😅)

A milestone series would be great. It could even branch out to other milestones besides games. Eg: Jordan Rapana scored his 100th career try in Friday's match.
Just watched the face to face interview on Fox with Jarrod Croker. They did a great job telling his story if anyone is interested.

If the Raiders win, I reckon Jarrod Croker this week.
What the hell happened in Canberra .I’m never tipping or punting on the raiders , warriors or knights games ever again . Have absolutely killed me this year . To make it worse I’m in Melbourne to watch the sharks game and have a feeling we’re about to get the same punishment 🤣🤣Think I’ll start following the AFL

I'd love to see a series for 100 tries in NRL era or something similar. Maybe a 2-3 card series for each of the top 20 nrl era tryscorers. 1st, 100th and a highlight maybe.
It would be good. They have the Milestone Case Cards in Elite, they seem to be game based. I am confident that concept came from this forum..

What the hell happened in Canberra .I’m never tipping or punting on the raiders , warriors or knights games ever again . Have absolutely killed me this year . To make it worse I’m in Melbourne to watch the sharks game and have a feeling we’re about to get the same punishment 🤣🤣Think I’ll start following the AFL
I flew down with a Kiwi mate. Every time they scored he would vigorously jab my right arm. After the second half onslaught by NZ, it is fair to say I am sporting a few bruises today.

Disappointing second 40, NZ far too good. Happy for Croker, epitomises all that is good in the game.

Back
Top Bottom