Play Your Classic NES Favourites

33WING

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Leigh
eBay User
frontier_basketball_cards_and_memorabilia
It's amazing how far gaming has come, below you will find a massive library of playable classics on your PC from the NES days. I remember playing the classics like Aussie Rules Footy, Double Dribble, California Games, Double Dragon just to name a few. Below is a list of the Basketball Games for all that want to relive the younger years, anyway I must get back to my season of Tecmo NBA Basketball with the New York Knicks, Watch out Chicago.:lol:

Magic Johnson's Fast Break
Hoops
Double Dribble
Tecmo NBA Basketball

Just click on the alphabet at the top of the page for the list of games.
Here's the link.vNES

Enjoy Kiddies.:thumbsup:

gotta love emulators

i had a N64 and Dreamcast one on my old computer, will have to try and findem again

Is this allowed?

I guess it'd be ok to talk about it, but this is as good as sharing Torrent Links. It's promoting the use of copy-righted material...

Donkey Kong racing used to **** me and my brother to tears, especially the level with the octopus, took us forever to beat that level :lol:

man....Teenage Mutan Ninja Turtles.......(TMNT)...was my first NES game along with Mario Bros (the first one)...memories....kids of today with PS3's and Xboxes just wouldnt understand...we are also from the commodore 64 and vic 20 era! lol

Oh the C64

used to play Aztec Adventure for hours. Will never forget the first part running and dodging the spears :lol:

I love it, have been playing 1942 for hours :)

Have you seen the remake of this one? Looks awesome!

Speaking of remake guys, anyone seen the remake of Bionic Comando?

Remember the guy with the Bazooka and bionic arm that could be used as a rope and swing around, and grab stuff with, etc?

Fantastic!!!

FYI, I know we're not supposed to discuss TOO much details, but if you google, you can actually find Emulators (much the same as a virtual Console) to play these Roms (games) on your PC (offline from the Internet).

You can actually play them on a chipped console (Xbox, PS2, etc etc)

Back
Top Bottom