SOLD/TRADED Perth Glory Signed Ball 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok let me know if you find out the postage cost, got any other memrobillia avalible? :D

hey mate cant get a good price for postage. the only other option is to leave the ball at either Dave's or Terry's for pickup mate i would have to check to see if thats ok with them and if they want anything in return for leaving the ball there which i will have to add on to the cost of the ball mate lmk

hey mate cant get a good price for postage. the only other option is to leave the ball at either Dave's or Terry's for pickup mate i would have to check to see if thats ok with them and if they want anything in return for leaving the ball there which i will have to add on to the cost of the ball mate lmk

You should know that it wont cost you anything to do that Bill ! I am happy to keep it at the shop for him or I can take it to the Markets with me on Sunday and Justin can pick it up when he stops by :)

Hey Bill,

Thanks Dave and Terry.

If Terry could bring it down to the markets that would be great :)

cheers mate if u wanna do a thread and pay i will drop the ball off to Terry this week when payment is made!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom