Penny Sleeves that fit in One-Touch Cases

Horizon

OzCardTrader
Real Name
MJ
Hi All,

Hopefully someone can help! I just bought a batch of "Ultra-Pro One Touch 35pt Magnetic Hard Cases" to store my high end RL cards in. The problem is the diamond corners and the 1mm "oversized" sides allow the card to move around in the case :(

I was wondering if anyone can recommend some really compact "Penny Sleeves" that would fit inside the case to stop the movement. :thumbsup:

Thanks!

Thanks :( Looks like i'll have to try another brand like BCW or go back to the screwdowns which seem to fit so much better than the magnetic ones.

I've had cards arrive from Hong Kong is some very tight fitting and sealable penny sleeves, kind of like mini teambags. There's no slack in the sides or top and bottom like regular team bags. Will they fit in a magnetic? Not sure, never tried but its about the only lead you got so far....

Thanks for the info, sounds like they might be from a generic manufacturer, there seems to be a few "non branded" sleeves avail on US ebay. I might try my luck!

wat RL cards are u storing.. as i use the same 35 pt cases with my top 100 cards.. i dont use penny sleeves and the cards are a perfect fit.
Do all or just some of ur cards not fit properly??

Back
Top Bottom