PC Shootout 2 - The Variety Edition - Register Your Interest

As far as how many cards - its one per round :) so if you get through then he already has your next card ready to go to save delays! Would be good to see you enter!

Anyone else???? We have 13 so far... might have to allow 2 groups of NBA to make the numbers up!

Where are all the NRL and Non Sport guys???

Might have to combine the NRL/ AFL with the all other sports section if this keeps up. Its a shame I know there are some very awesome cricket and NRL collections on here - as Im sure there are AFL and other sports but I dont follow them so wouldnt know exactly what there is.

Might have to combine the NRL/ AFL with the all other sports section if this keeps up. Its a shame I know there are some very awesome cricket and NRL collections on here - as Im sure there are AFL and other sports but I dont follow them so wouldnt know exactly what there is.

Yeah, looks like the way to go. I think I will give it until over the weekend and then start setting up the comp with who we have already got.

I was trying to make it so each person only has one entry so I don't have to worry about pairing people up against themselves!

Sorry fellas, there won't be a Christmas this yet :blink:

JK, have been flat out but I will Gervin touh with everyone tomorrow an get this cranking!!

@matty83 - interesting pc option!!! You have the advantage of lots of colored patchy goodness, but the disadvantage of no autos!! I'm gonna allow it ;)

Back
Top Bottom