Status
Not open for further replies.

in_tha_90s

NewBie FTW
Real Name
Jeffrey
eBay User
Mista.Jeffrey
hey guys im selling off 3 of the 4 guild wars games... the account comes with 5 max lvl characters with heaps of really rare wepons and cash + some of the best armors... there is heaps of titles associated with some of the characters.. loads of time played.. it is a fun game with there being loads of fun community events held.. it is a multiplayer game that is free to play... i am asking $80 for the 3 which is still less then they are rrp. but the extras are really valuable...

last time i played it there was around 20 million worth of stuff on the characters.. im guessing this has dropped by now cos i havent played for a while but online cash was selling at around $5us for every 100,000 not to mention some of the titles that cost heaps of money to accumulate... anyways i will trade for bball cards too..

heres the games...

Guild Wars Factions
GWF_FLAT_EnglishBox.jpg

[YOUTUBE]87kahzFP_E4[/YOUTUBE]

Guild Wars Nightfall
GWN_FLAT_EnglishBox_box.jpg

[YOUTUBE]nJN-rt8DGTc[/YOUTUBE]

Guild Wars Eye Of The North
GWEN_3D_teen_220.jpg

[YOUTUBE]EaCHRHKoDn4[/YOUTUBE]

please note... you will not get physical copies of the boxes cds etc.. unless you want them... i have 2 of the 3 boxes at my mums house.. or you can download the client from the games official website and login using my account wich will give you full access to the games but once the cd key is used it stays connected to the account.. i went to my friends house yesterday and tried the games out.. they all still work so yeh anyways just ask if you have any questions etc.. thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom