Panini Score MAIL DAY

DadManTrading

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Brendon
eBay User
DadManTrading
As stated in my 'Introduction' thread I am brand new to collecting and still don't know what I am collecting yet.
My wife - trying to be ever so supportive - picked me up a Panini Score Hobby Box at an awesome price due to Christmas sales.

These were my Hits from it - the autos and numbered cards (also have one of the Fantasy League Stars Round 15 in the Artists which is numbered that I discovered later).

I know that unless you are going to fork out for Hobby Boxes etc all the time Days aren't like this, but as someone that is new this box and getting the cards was a little 'excitement' boost and pick me up... needless to say I am now hooked haha.

Just also wanted to add I was very impressed with the Box - 40 Cards per pack x 10 Packs in the Box = 400 CARDS - ZERO DOUBLES throughout.
panini_score_hits.png

That Kirk Cousins is a good auto! Don't think he signs too much, and he's doing well atm.

Nice colour there too
Thank you. Still learning my way around and trying to work out what I am collecting. But happy opening packs and just building up what I got.
Never been a big american spots fan so still trying to navigate my way around them first :)

Back
Top Bottom