Muzza

Back to Belmore
Real Name
Murray
eBay User
muzz456
COMC User
muzz456
Finally got around to busting this box of Prestige today. Don't really know what's what but they look incredible, so many inserts and variations of inserts.

*Extra Points Green - Ed Reed (Ravens) 18/25.
*Extra Points Rookie Blue - Brandon Weeden (Browns) 414/999 & Ronnie Hillman (Broncos) 444/999.
*Rookie Autograph - Marc Tyler (Packers) 451/899.
*Connections - Ryan Fitzpatrick & Fred Jackson (Bills)
*League Leader #20 - Receiving Yards
*Tebow #9 - 810/1500
*Tickets #1 Andrew Luck (Colts), #2 Robert Griffin III (Redskins), #31 Russell Wilson (Seahawks) & Tickets Signature #2 Robert Griffin III (Redskins).
*Passport #1 A.J.Jenkins (49ers), #2 Andrew Luck (Colts) & #26 Nick Foles (Eagles).
*Draft City Destinations #15 Brock Osweiller (Broncos), #23 Nick Foles (Eagles) & #24 Nick Toon (Saints).
*Stars of the NFL #1 Larry Fitzgerald (Cardinals), #19 Reggie Bush (Dolphins), #32 James Laurinaitis (Rams) & #46 Marques Colston (Saints).
*Prestigious Picks - #10 Doug Martin (Buccaneers), #32 Ryan Broyles (Lions), #37 Chandler Jones (Patriots) & #46 Michael Brockers (Rams).
*Prestigious Picks Jersey Card #19 Isaiah Pead (Rams) 110/299.
*Gamers Jersey Card # 8 Larry Fitzgerald (Cardinals).

Very impressed with the quality, variety and detail on these cards. Unless I am seriously mistaken, I think that I am now officially "hooked".

Got a scan or photos? Looks like you got yourself a great box!
The Luck, Griffin III and Wilson are the top 3 most popular rookies you could have pulled. And the Griffin III Auto would probably net you close to $200 if you were to sell that!

Being computer illiterate I'll have to wait for my kids to get home to get some scans up, and who knows when that will be!! I thought the Griffin auto might be a good get but I'll likely keep hold of the inserts for now, just to look at. :D Although I could sell it and buy another box? ;)

Rookies liked Griffin III and Luck (also add russell Wilson at the moment) tend to be at the highest selling point now while they are the "hot rookies" if you do plan on selling it. Their sale value will ease of once the next crop of rookies come next year and they become the buzz. Their trade value will likely remain very high though as both Luck and Griffin III both look to be on their way to being top QBs in this league especially as guys like Brady, Brees and Payton Manning are starting to potentially near the end of their careers.

Just had a quick look on ebay and the Griffin III auto looks to be selling for around the $120 or so mark currently.

Either way (whether you decide to keep it or sell it) you did real well with the box. Definitely one of the better box breaks I have seen in a while!

Interested in the Pead prestigious picks jersey and the Laurinaitis stars of the NFL if you're looking to trade
For now I'm probably going to hold on to everything, already thinking about another box but, so when the dust settles I might start trading. Depends what Broncos are available in this set too.

Rookies liked Griffin III and Luck (also add russell Wilson at the moment) tend to be at the highest selling point now while they are the "hot rookies" if you do plan on selling it. Their sale value will ease of once the next crop of rookies come next year and they become the buzz. Their trade value will likely remain very high though as both Luck and Griffin III both look to be on their way to being top QBs in this league especially as guys like Brady, Brees and Payton Manning are starting to potentially near the end of their careers.

Just had a quick look on ebay and the Griffin III auto looks to be selling for around the $120 or so mark currently.

Either way (whether you decide to keep it or sell it) you did real well with the box. Definitely one of the better box breaks I have seen in a while!
Thanks mate, I wasn't really sure what to think, just really happy with the look and feel of these cards. I don't think I'll sell, I'd be happier trading for Broncos or just trying to get as much of the set as possible. Still can't shake the NRL card mentality of completing sets but by the look of these sets that's impossible. Starting to understand why you said collectors concentrate on teams or individuals.

For now I'm probably going to hold on to everything, already thinking about another box but, so when the dust settles I might start trading. Depends what Broncos are available in this set too.

If you are after Broncos, the new Certified set has a couple different John Elway insert sets from memory.

Thanks mate, I wasn't really sure what to think, just really happy with the look and feel of these cards. I don't think I'll sell, I'd be happier trading for Broncos or just trying to get as much of the set as possible. Still can't shake the NRL card mentality of completing sets but by the look of these sets thats impossible. Starting to understand why you said collectors concentrate on teams or individuals.

Also if you are more of a set collector, check out the awesome action shots on this latest set from Panini:
http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/...eveal-2012-gridiron-football-and-you-can-win/

I think I might collect that base set myself actually.

Was just about to post the same thing!
There are some sweet looking Elways in that subset too:
http://www.sportscardsuncensored.com/has-panini-struck-gold-with-elway-content/

Great get on the RG3, he is white hot right now!
Also if you are more of a set collector, check out the awesome action shots on this latest set from Panini:
http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/...eveal-2012-gridiron-football-and-you-can-win/

I think I might collect that base set myself actually.
I thought this might happen. I can see myself getting another box of Prestige AND Certified as well.

well done on the box break muzza!

I cant read any more though, Im waiting for my boxes to be delivered today or tomorrow i hope.....

Was just about to post the same thing!
There are some sweet looking Elways in that subset too:
http://www.sportscardsuncensored.com/has-panini-struck-gold-with-elway-content/

Great get on the RG3, he is white hot right now!

Damn, look at Elway 1/1 patch auto..... ruined by a farkin sticker.... jeez, you'd reckon if they were gonna have such a focus on one guy in a release you'd get bloody on card auto's..... FARK!!!!

Check it out, if it was on card it would be amazing................

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-Panini-Certified-JOHN-ELWAY-1-1-PATCH-AUTO-PRIME-TRUE-1-1-ELWAY-COLLECTION-/230872547409?_trksid=p2047675.m1850&_trkparms=aid=222002&algo=SIC.FIT&ao=1&asc=11&meid=3079048896673135178&pid=100011&prg=1005&rk=1&sd=181006219174&

OK got it worked out.
Scan 2.jpeg
Scan 3.jpeg
Scan 4.jpeg

Don't know why the last lot didn't come up on the page, all 4 on the attached file.

Scan 1.jpeg

BTW with the base RCs if you have any of them with the player holding up a shirt rather than an action shot, these are SP variations.

BTW with the base RCs if you have any of them with the player holding up a shirt rather than an action shot, these are SP variations.
Didn't get any of these but I have seen pix of them. So many variations and I'm impressed that they have patch and signature variations of every different type of card, base as well as all inserts.

Back
Top Bottom