Panini Blog Panini America Shares Highlights from the First Box of 2012-13 NBA Hoops Basketball

Panini Blog

Panini Blog
Real Name
Panini
panini-america-2012-13-nba-hoops-first-box-8.jpg

I have a confession to make: The Panini America Marketing team didn’t wait until its traditional taping of Panini Unwrapped – like we normally do — to open our first box of 2012-13 NBA Hoops. Like most basketball collectors, we simply couldn’t wait.
So when Humberto Percy dropped off the marketing allotment of Hoops boxes last night, it was too late to film Panini Unwrapped — but I decided to crack the wrap on that first box anyway. Like I said, I couldn’t resist. Not to worry, we used another fresh box to film Panini Unwrapped this morning — and that must-see episode is coming later along with a chance for you to win one of four boxes.
As for last night’s first box? While we didn’t capture it on video, I did document the myriad highlights from the behemoth 36-pack break with my trusty iPhone camera. What follows is a massive 70-image first-box recap showcasing some base cards, many of the Rookie Cards from our historic Double Rookie Class, the Glossy and Artist’s Proofs parallels, the inserts, the autographs, the first installment of Kobe Anthology — you know, a little bit of everything.
So dive into the following gallery as you prepare for tomorrow’s release of 2012-13 NBA Hoops — and stay tuned to The Knight’s Lance for that aforementioned episode of Panini Unwrapped.

b.gif

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom