OzCardTrader PokerStars.com Home Games League

im in boys :v:

---------- Post added 03-04-2011 at 08:46 PM ----------

good game again tonight fella's, got impatient again and fell off in the end :(

good turnout last night, I had a few beers so had to crash after I busted out, good win for aussiemjfreak and what happened Nick you had a HEAP of chips lol

good turnout last night, I had a few beers so had to crash after I busted out, good win for aussiemjfreak and what happened Nick you had a HEAP of chips lol

lmao, exactly the same thing happened as the night before when Ace took all my chips. Had a huge chip lead then got a bit impatient and threw out some huge bets at the wrong time. Pretty sure the turning point in both games was when they had AA & i had KK. I'll be folding KK every time from now on :lol:

It wad good fun! Me thinks we need another round! Good work Ian!

---------- Post added 04-04-2011 at 10:14 AM ----------

You gotta go hard with KK though!

lmao, exactly the same thing happened as the night before when Ace took all my chips. Had a huge chip lead then got a bit impatient and threw out some huge bets at the wrong time. Pretty sure the turning point in both games was when they had AA & i had KK. I'll be folding KK every time from now on :lol:

---------- Post added 04-04-2011 at 10:14 AM ----------

Anyone up for a game today?

I'll be up for a game some time today Norm. Tonight might be best once everyones home.

Yeah mate KK is a solid hand i've just been out done twice by pocket A's with that hand :(

Heading home early so gonna be sick in bed. Lmk when ur down, gonna be bored!

I never had one good solid hand last night!

I'll be up for a game some time today Norm. Tonight might be best once everyones home.

Yeah mate KK is a solid hand i've just been out done twice by pocket A's with that hand :(

Back
Top Bottom