OzCardTrader PokerStars.com Home Games League

I have been watching but have found the commentators to be as boring as sh1t. What happened to I think it was Norman Chan, I loved his dry humor.

Norman Chad is the boring one! His jokes get so old so fast lol, only take so many ex wife jokes!
They are leaning more to the strategy side of it now. I think Antonio has been awesome. Lon seems lost sometimes but he is the original and the best still. Phil Hellmuth was good too but Johnny Chan was a frickin train wreck, talk about irrelevant!!!!!

I like having a player commentating, its not really the time for cheesey jokes. Antonio knows what players are thinking and its better him than Negreanu.

Norman Chad is the boring one! His jokes get so old so fast lol, only take so many ex wife jokes!
They are leaning more to the strategy side of it now. I think Antonio has been awesome. Lon seems lost sometimes but he is the original and the best still. Phil Hellmuth was good too but Johnny Chan was a frickin train wreck, talk about irrelevant!!!!!

Point taken abouty the old wife jokes, just that I have found Antonio to have the presence and personality of a dead fish. Phil Helmut on the other hand i found interesting. Never saw the Johhny Chan session.

I like having a player commentating, its not really the time for cheesey jokes. Antonio knows what players are thinking and its better him than Negreanu.

Like I said above to me Antonio has no presence and I am sorry but if he is so good at knowing what other players are thinking why did he get knocked out so early.

because no matter how good you are, some people dont fold, and some get lucky on you, they can show you their cards and the hand will play itself and you can still lose. Luck factor!

Yeah poker is skill but it is also hugely determined by luck. Seen so many hands get taken down by a river card or a turn after an all inpreflop, and been victim of a lot of suck outs. Not sure how I feel about the live poker. It's quite interesting in that you can speculate what hands that they have but it's kinda cool how the delayed telecasts you could see all their hands and root for them.

because no matter how good you are, some people dont fold, and some get lucky on you, they can show you their cards and the hand will play itself and you can still lose. Luck factor!

From what i remember the luck factor was your strategy and it was pretty damn effective

I tried a $0.55+R 3x Turbo tourney and couldn't get in then tried a $18.50 6 player hyper turbo and top 2 get into the red spade and I made it so I'll be playing!! In for about half price, happy with that!

Run good one time! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom