OzCardTrader AFL Tipping Competition

Richo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Paul
eBay User
Richo75
OK I have started a competition.....what do you say we all donate 1 card (minimum #'d rookie or any newish insert card) of your own choice and the winner gets the lot at the end ???

Anyone Interested ?

If you are please PM me with your name and e-mail address and i'll send you an invite :)

PS - Please join using your OZcard User Name so we know who everyone is :D

do we send all the cards to you and you send out at the end of the season?

can we trust you? :p

Yes send your card/s to me and I will be responsible for listing them all and sending them out to the winner :)

Of course you can trust me.......I would have too many people after my blood otherwise ;)

What are you on about dude ?

If you don't like the idea just say so, I am just asking at this point ?!?

:lol: Thanks mate :) I'd hold off for now until I can see what sort of response I get over the next week.
If we do go down that path I will list each card and who donated it so they are all accountable :)
Cheers

Sweet thanks for your response, please send a PM to me with your name & e-mail address :)
3 members so far !

4 members so far :)

As I said, if your prefer to just run a Free Tipping Competition then we will run that....I just suggested the 1 card fee to add a bit of interest to the competition. Anyways I'll get everyones thoughts as they join and see what happens from there. If everyone agrees we will run with a winner takes all prize...otherwise it will just be for Bragging Rights :)

Have sent PM's or e-mails to all those that asked....and some that didn't

The Comp is up & running so log on and join up.....still only 4 have actually joined so far :)

Back
Top Bottom