Ozcards/Panini Giveaway - Panini Gold Standard Break and Giveaway! Enter now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
header_panini_logo-1.jpg

Hi everyone,

Following on from our other giveaway that we will kick off shortly http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/forum/admins-annoucements/104375-another-huge-ozcards-panini-giveaway-sneak-peak.html we were given a box of Panini Gold Standard to bust.

We were going to give away the box in full but we thought we would bust it and give 12 people the chance to share in this break.

Now l wasn't able to film the break but after you see one of the cards, you may understand what the screaming was off in the distance. That was probably me! LOL

We had a little bit of MOJO and you could end up with this card in your PC!

All you have to do is post here in this thread an answer 3 simple questions:

1) When did you start collecting?

2) Who do you collect?

3) What do you love about Ozcards?

We will select 12 entries at random and give away the cards from the break. You have to be in it to win it so get posting!

This is open to all Australian/NZ residents only.

The cards are:

Chris Webber

ChrisWebber.jpg

Danillo Gallinari

DanilloGallinari.jpg

Channing Frye

ChanningFrye.jpg

Dave Cowens

DaveCowens.jpg

Carmelo Anthony

CarmeloAnthony.jpg

Deron Williams

DeronWilliams.jpg

Bernard King - Jersey

BernardKing.jpg

Dwyane Wade - Jersey

DwyaneWade.jpg

Jeff Green - Auto

JeffGreen.jpg

Jalen Rose - Auto

JalenRose.jpg

Zach Randolph - Team Logos Auto Redemption

ZachRandolph.jpg

and the MOJO

Kevin Durant - 14K Gold Crowns #3/8 - Yes REAL 14K GOLD

Durant14K.jpg

The cards look amazing in hand and I have to say I love the refractor type look to the cards!

Thanks again to Tracy and Panini for the amazing giveaway!!!

Cheers
Matt

Only just in 2010

2) Who do you collect?
Andrew (aussie) Bogut

Everything and anything could be here in aus and they r all willing to help out other collectors

I started Collecting over 20 years ago when my grandparents on return from holidays in the USA gave me packs of NFL Cards which started my interest.
I collect mostly Dallas Cowboys NFL and some of the new Rookies I also Collect Carlton in the AFL.
What I enjoy most is being able to trade hassle free with guys with the same interests and keep up to date with the latest cards that are being Busted and help me decide what I purchase next.
Thanks for the Comp
Van

1) started in 1991. re-started in 2010.
2) i collect bird & dirk.
3) OCT keeps the hobby alive. without it we'd just be buying and almost never trading.

well done to all involved in this...

In 1992, stopped in 1995, and restarted in 2009

2) Who do you collect?
Al Horford and Kevin Durant

The people, the live breaks and the spectacular maildays

Halfway through 2010

2) Who do you collect?
Blake Griffin and Kevin Durant

The friendly community here, and the fact that I can make trades and get the cards within a week:lol:

First started way back in 1992 and been off and on since then.

2) Who do you collect?
No player or team in particular, just whatever I like the look of :)

I love that people here like to help other people with their collections and for the most part are very honest and trustworthy.

I collected AFL From 2007-2008, Cricket during 2008, Match Attax 2008-2010, NBA since May 2011

2) Who do you collect?
Hasheem Thabeet, Jrue Holiday, Gordon Hayward and Carmelo Anthony:D

Everything because they are willing to share things, they are generous, you get to meet people and best of all you get to trade and buy of this people who have a wide variety of amazing=D> cards.

cheers

1996 then stopped started again in 2008

2) Who do you collect?
Dwight Howard and Reggie Miller mainly with a few set chases here an there

Ever since the 1st day i joined here everyone has been helpfull and friendly and have managed to get alot of fantastic deals done

1988 at the age of 11. Started with VFL cards. Now it's NBA, NRL, AFL, and anything else I like.

2) Who do you collect?
West Coast Eagles, Vince Carter, Kobe Bryant, RCs.

It allows for the hobby to continue. When all the card stores closed following the early nineties, the hobby was left wanting. A few stores continued to survive by branching into CCGs and figures but the 1-on-1 trading/wheeling and dealing had disappeared. E-bay became popular and every bloke tried to make a mint selling average cards for premium prices. OzCards is more than just a highly functional site. It allows enthusiasts to buy, swap or sell with a level of sentiment that has been missing for a long time...since the days when you traded at the gates of the school. Driven by PCs rather than $$$

Started collecting in 2008, took a gap year to study for my HSC and began again in 2011 :)

2) Who do you collect?
Used to want to collect every Seattle card ever when I was a naive grasshopper but now I collect Channing Frye, Anthony Randolph and Serge Ibaka :)

Love the friendly atmosphere! Everyone's so willing to help and the site has given me such a great opportunity to trade with people from all over the world to help me build my PCs!

Started collecting in 2010

2) Who do you collect?
DeMarcus Cousins & Anything Denver Nuggets

Since day 1 everyone has been helpful, polite and above all, fair. Not to mention all the live breaks and awesome maildays. It's just a great community to be a part of.

I started collecting pretty much exactly the same times as Minh. First in around 92, the stopped after my 94/95 fleer set was completed. The was ee introduced in 09. So the same times collecting as Minh, he's just much better at it than I am.

I always collected David Robinson, and would love to keep it going, but can get too expensive, do I collect almost anything spurs I can afford, particularly DeJuan Blair, Gary Neal and Tiago Splitter. But mostly, I love collecting sets, so I am currently collecting sets like 09/10 classics rookie autos, 09/10 rookies and stars inserts, parallels and jerseys.

OCT is the best website I have ever been a part of!!
One thing about this hobby is that it can be hard to find people in your life that share the passion you do, and when you receive or bust a card that's special to you, you would want nothing more than to show someone who would appreciate it. Well OCT is all about that. Also, the generosity shown to complete strangers is just mind blowing. I have on multiple occasions enquired on cards and been gifted them by someone I have never even spoken to on the forums before.

And of course, the way people put their personal time to organize comps/games like this, for everyone benefit but their own!!!!

1) I started collecting in 1994 and have done on and off since. Only been concentrating on my PC the last 2 years.

2) I use to collect NBA, NRL, NHL, NFL and Cricket. Now my focus is on my PC of signed NRL base sets. I am only 4-5 short on last years set and have 3 quarters of this years sets.

3) the thing I love most about Ozcardtrader is how helpful everyone can be. My collection wouldnt be anywhere near what it is without the guys on here. Great to see everyones opinions on there teams and issues in there sports.

2) Who do you collect?
Tyreke Evans

Oz cards is purely and simply the best. My first forum/trading site and the people on here are so bloody fantastic its unbelievable. It's, It's just the vibe.....It's the vibe

1) 1988 - NRL 1998 Stimorol/Scanlens set

2) Mainly collect everything NRL, but also collect the odd MLB and NFL card. Looking to start collecting Cricket again.

3) Obvious reasons - its great to bring the collecting community together but i think the knowledge that everyone shares with each other is one of the things that makes this site so great!

1. started collecting in 1994 only to stop within 2 years than re started about april this year

2. Ray Allen, Allen Iverson, Kobe Bryant, Kevin Durant, Carlton FC, RC's

3. The fact that i only got back into collecting meant i was a little bit behind the times with what was happening in the hobby, with ozcard it made it very easy for me to close that gap and get a good idea on what is going on in the hobby, along with very helpfull people whenever your unsure or in need of something. And because i don't know a great deal of fellow collectors especially in my hometown this is a great way to stay in touch with all collectors out there and keep the hobby dream alive.
Cheers for such a great service ozct and all its members :) you deserve a pat on the back and maybe even that durant card for all the hard work you put into keeping this site great :)

About 1985 Finished in the Late 90's then started again in 2009 when I found this site.

2)Who do you collect?
Shane Warne, Devin Harris, David Swallow, Any Los Angles Lakers, St Kilda FC, Plus Others

3)What do you love about Ozcards?
The People on here are the best around always willing to help and trustworthy. This site keeps the hobby going for sure without it collecting would be very hard. Best forum ever.

I had my first ever pack of cards bought for me by my dad in 1993/94. I pulled a Shaq base card from UD and I was in love. I stopped collecting in about 1999, but resumed again in 2008/09.

2) Who do you collect?
I originally collected Mitch Richmond and still have most of the cards. I don't collect any player anymore but I do like to pick up nice things...

The people and the community. Unlike other forums I visit this one seems more like you're making friends rather than trading partners.

1993-94 for a few years, then the shops closed and I stopped...picked it up again in '09

2) Who do you collect?
Penny Hardaway....the first pk of UD i bought, I got the Penny Rookie Standout.....it was my best card, so seemed like a logical choice at the time!

It got me back into the hobby. I moved house a few years ago and found all the old cards...did a search to see how the hobby was tracking and stumbled upon OCT. The enthusiasm and generosity on the site got me hooked...and I now find myself spending up on cards again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom