Ozcards Fantasy NFL Season 2 (Draft 31/8 3pm EST)

Gonna be a crap one for me too...even after all the shuffling one of my RB's didn't come back from injury as he was supposed too....and Manning had a poor day (by his standards!)

I may just have the worst WR core in this league... its a lucky dip, well, unlucky dip :blink:
I beg to differ.
I didn't think it could get much worse, but it did. Again my bench outscored the starters. Does anyone want to take over this franchise, I reckon the coach is the problem. :confused: :cry:

I may just have the worst WR core in this league... its a lucky dip, well, unlucky dip :blink:
I beg to differ.
I didn't think it could get much worse, but it did. Again my bench outscored the starters. Does anyone want to take over this franchise, I reckon the coach is the problem. :confused: :cry:
I still have quality receivers available if you guys have a running back. Or perhaps a quarterback now Romo and Foles are hurt.

OK so I pondered and theorised and scoured the projections and the waiver wire and all that crap.

Waste of time.

My score - an all time low, piss weak 51 points. A straight swap for my bench gets me 89. I still lose, but I feel as though I've competed.

:crazy:

Jeez, glad I picked up the Packers D this week or I would have been nowhere.
Just looking through this weeks scores and I started with the leader. I was looking for a big scorer but nothing doing, then I noticed the Packers D. Most points I've ever seen. =D>
I think you've got a better thing going with two K's & two D's. Limits the number of choices you need to make for the rest of the squad. That's where I'm falling down, I always go the wrong way. Every single time. :crazy:

OK so I had a win.
Halo Express went missing and had Le'Veon Bell on the bench as well as two non starters and K on the bye.
Still, if Lamar Miller can score about a ten, I can say I'd have won anyway. ;)
Pretty crappy season I'm having so I'll take it.

Get guys sorry it has takene a while to join in on the conversations
I must say I was pretty lucky with the draft getting luck excuse the pun and a few other solid performers which has kept me posting some solid scores sadly I would have loved a cowboy or two but that's how it goes
I have been lucky with a few moves in my team so hopefully I can keep it up and not fail when it comes to the playoffs which is likely Go Cowboys !!!

What a terrible week I had last week in the semi's! Phillip Rivers, Emmanual Sanders and Jordy Nelson all had their second lowest ouput of the year; and Jamal Charles and Alfred Morris combined for an awful 10 odd points :mad: :cry:

Good luck to Rusty Ravens and Halo Express for the final.

What a terrible week I had last week in the semi's! Phillip Rivers, Emmanual Sanders and Jordy Nelson all had their second lowest ouput of the year; and Jamal Charles and Alfred Morris combined for an awful 10 odd points :mad: :cry:

Good luck to Rusty Ravens and Halo Express for the final.

What a terrible season I had.
Note to self..............................Never miss the draft. Never miss the draft. Never miss the draft.
Good fun again and congrats to the finalists.
:thumbsup:

Wonder if it would be very hard to set up a keeper league for next year? Not 100% sure how they work exactly, but I think you can keep 2/3 of your players for next season and the rest go to the draft?

No good for me, I would keep maybe two or three players. I even wanted to get rid of Jimmy Graham towards the end but he was undroppable. :confused: :rofl:

I'm very interested in doing a keeper/dynasty league next year. Adds so much more fun and trades to the game. Also I'm thinking of moving the league to ESPN next year.

just like to say good luck to team Preston in our Superbowl Match I have to say I have enjoyed this more than supercoach and done better funny enough
Go Cowboys

Back
Top Bottom