ozcards fantasy ball league update.

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
Well Col I'm gunning for first place back where my team belongs.

Apart from that there is a group a fair way behind and losing ground each week! :D

Can I have the $160 now??? LOL

Shit I hope I don't get the injury bug like the girl has.

Oh and well done Mavs and Amsterdam on the huge amount of changes! Are you guys ever happy #-o LOL

Chad, as with the real game. Minor season is just the prelude for the finals. Minor premiership means nothing if you don't win it all!!!!

;-)

I'm just happy with my improvement. From 16th to 4th, currently 6th, and in that bunch of teams 3rd - 6th.

Nothing wrong with changes!!!!

Especially when players are out with injuries, and ya "duds" arent playing games....

You'll keep Chadly, we're not really all that far behind you guys!!!

hey u wouldnt be happy in 13th either
its an experiment i guess, albeit a currently failing one, but i'll give it til the end of the season.

in other news, ive a couple of players up on the trading block, as im sure you'll all soon find out

chad your only close cause of injuries to my team. camby, shaq, brand, j rich, miles, all have been injured lately and i havent had a good month or two.

but their all back bar miles who'll be back in a couple of weeks and then i'll be back full strenght.

mwahahahaha

Injuries are part of fantasy league life Duck so booo hoo LOL

The gaps are opening though. A lot of justling for the other spots 3 and down.

6 teams go into playoffs and then the next 6 play consolation games, checked last night and that is how I understood it.

Well there you go Col I'm back where I belong in first place! :)

AND I didn't update on night and it cost me Pierces stats etc and I would have won 11-0 instead of 9-2 :-(

A wins a win.

Its just catch up know guys LOL

you have A look at last weeks stats and its gonna be a good battle you and me this week chad not much difference between the numbers. lol

good luck, you'll need it

jvalles69 said:
6 teams go into playoffs and then the next 6 play consolation games, checked last night and that is how I understood it.

Wouldn't it be top 8, bottom 8 with a 16 team competition???

But yeah, 12 team is top 6 playoff, and bottom 6 playoff.

With no more game for me and Col I win this week 9-2 :D :D :D

Ahh first place by 9 games now :rolleyes: Col down to third.

That is all for now :roll:

Down, down, down..... currently 4-7 and I'm gonna get done on a couple more cats this week... ahhhhhhh....

Will bounce back after the ASW.

Anyone know if there's a cut off time for us to do trades, sign FAs, etc??

Back
Top Bottom