Ozcards All-NBA Team

jimboiitmac

miami pride
Real Name
King James
eBay User
jimboiitmac
Hey mods. Here's my idea.

I've put up 5 threads with polls in the NBA section asking who is the best NBA player (for each position). Members on this board will choose who they feel is the best, or some of them will choose who they like the most.

When the dust has settled and people aren't posting in the threads anymore, I'm going to get the 2 players from each thread with the highest votes to be on the OZCARDS ALL-NBA TEAM. Obviously the first 5 with the highest votes (one for each respective position) will be the starting 5 and the other 5 will be reserves. Honouring the 12-man roster NBA blueprint I will then choose 2 other players to join the team, most probably the next 2 with the overall most votes.

I was thinking then we could use this and decorate it somewhere on the website? Or put it in graphics or in a sticky thread. Then maybe I could write a short line or two describing each player and we could put it somewhere on the board.

I think it's a good way of reflecting the opinions of the members of the board and further enhances this "community" perspective.

LMK what you think.

Jim

well im up for it matey as it sounds good, but im no good with pics and stuff lol.

hopefully G, Chad or Johnno can help.

sure thing magic, it was just an idea that came to mind which i think would be cool as a reflection of the members here. i'm no good with graphics but i'll provide the information and all that.

Back
Top Bottom