Ozcards AFL DreamTeam is HERE!!!

i think ive picked a bloody good team, no weaknesses at all. it will come down to how the rookies and lower paid players perform though.

The JZAlenko's are gonna flog all your teams this year! :D

I did look into Dowler, but.....

Hawthorn has placed two of the club's new draftees, Beau Dowler and Beau Muston, on its long-term injury list.

But the Hawks have not yet named replacements for the two youngsters.

In the lead-up to last year's draft, Dowler broke his pelvis in a car accident .

lockymac said:
Hey can anyone help me out with a Defender who they think is cheap?
Any tips?
Anyone.................
Bueller............

cheapies... Kris Massie or Xavier Ellis? cost a bit more for Darren Glass or Jonothan Hay??

best big man in the comp, youd be crazy not to have him in your team.

im getting a little worried about the scoreline though, i tipped the eagles to win by 22pts...

Great display from all the boys, was a pleasure to watch. Had control of the game 90% of the time. Cox and Kerr were sensational, but they were all great and in form. No sign of under done players here :D

Kidd - you were asking for AFL tips from me for ages and I really hope you took all three tips I gave you on msn - West Coast win SU, Under 39.5 and 24.5. :D all won :cool: :D

damn! 5th place. im sure ill get better through the season though, some of my big name stars didnt fire up in round 1.

I'm in 2 comps and both my teams are different and I almost got the exact same score in both of them! 1790 in one and 1781 in the other. Needless to say I am on top in both! 8)

Some insane people have scored over 2000 points in the 1st round! That is incredible!

Back
Top Bottom