Ozcard Rides

S2000!!

Plan on getting a Kit for it? Would look sweet as with a wide body kit.

Excellent stuff! Nice rims, dont usually go much on white, (or gold for that matter) but they suit that well!

i have the oem body kit (rear spoiler, side strakes, and front lip). im not big on maxpower style kits. big thumbs down to gt wings and veilside kits im sorry.
i like the clean jdm look, titanium exhaust, rims, maybe carbon fibre bonnet, but not with gaudy vents and stuff. understated yet purposeful.
the rims are buddyclub p1 qf. i guess that means something if u follow the tuning scene. if u dont then u can understand how i feel when u guys r rattling off card brands and inserts sets that i have no idea about now

Well this is my work ride :cool: Cars are for lazy people. ;)

Nothing too flash as those bike thieves take their toll and I break too much stuff to justify the top end on my work bike. Bikes last about a year and parts less. Props to Petri at Pushi for the trimmings.

Basically a road bike modified to a mountain bike of sorts. Carbon forks, Carbon post, alu Orbea frame, single 52th front chainring and shimano wheels. Light, fast and reliable. Known as messenger bikes as we start all the trends LOL

If you see this comming at you in Melb step out of the way coz I'm not stopping! [-X

2005_07280022.jpg

chadjaja® said:
....single 52th front chainring and shimano wheels.
HUH??? 52th???

chadjaja® said:
If you see this comming at you in Melb step out of the way coz I'm not stopping! [-X
And we all know about that.....!!! :D

I like the little "guard" thingy on the back, looks cool!

No spinners on the bike?

What about the trading card and pegg in the spokes. Ahh those were the days....

Brrroommmmmm!!

52 tooth chainring for the uneducated Scotty. Basically the bigger the front ring the faster it goes. For eg on my 52th on the front and 12th on the rear I can sprint up to 60+km. Normal mountain bikes only have a 32th on the front, you have to be strong to push a 52 all day in Melb ;-) On my road bike I've done over 100km an hour downhill too. Thats a shit your pants stuff on a pushi.

No spinners. A mate recently got spokey dokeys though LMAO.

Back
Top Bottom