over 50,000 cards for sale 1989/90 - 2003/04

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Just wondering if you have any cards from some of the 2001-02 parallel sets, especially Authentix Front Row, Authentix Second Row, Shoebox Footprints, Stadium Club Parrallel, Topps MVP Promotion, Flight Team Copper, Upper Deck UDX or Topps TCC Red?

Thanks
Phil

Hi,

Just wondering if you have any cards from some of the 2001-02 parallel sets, especially Authentix Front Row, Authentix Second Row, Shoebox Footprints, Stadium Club Parrallel, Topps MVP Promotion, Flight Team Copper, Upper Deck UDX or Topps TCC Red?

Thanks
Phil

Hi Phil

I do have 3 Stadium Club Parallel cards from 2001-02

61 Derek Anderson
70 Rodney Rogers
94 Jumaine Jones

Cheers Robert

Hi everyone

I am back from holidays and pleased to have helped out a few people so far. I still have a couple of people to get back to, but I am pretty clear at the moment for additional lists to come in, be in sets, players or teams. Obviously player lists can take some time to go through, but are strangely therapeutic :whistle:.

Cheers Robert

Hi Robert, thanks for that, unfortunately I have those three! (only missing 3 from the stadium club parallel set to complete it - 49- Crawford, 57 - Finley and 84 - Robinson).

Kind regards
Phil

Hi mate I'm interested in any kemps, Jordan's, labrons can u send me a list of what u have please

Hi I am chasing Base cards of Minnesota Timberwolves, my focus atm being on 1998/99 to 2003/04 releases (and the years in between).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom