tak35bne

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
tack35
COMC User
tak35bne
Been out and about today and stopped at a local Newsagent for the paper, bought 10 packets of the NRL 09 Classic.

Pack 1 - base
Pack 2 - base
Pack 3 - Roosters Predictor (like they are gonna win)
Pack 4 - base
Pack 5 - base
Pack 6 - Andrew Ryan Captain Signature Redemption Card (How GOOD is that)
Pack 7 - base
Pack 8 - base
Pack 9 - Kurt Gidley Club Player
Pack 10 - base

An absolutely outstanding 10 pack break..........am happy to trade the Ryan Redemption card for a Lockyer redemption card..................:) :) :) :)

PS - Will post some scans in a few minutes; and here they are.........

IMG (3).jpg

IMG (3).jpg

Well I am no longer the owner of the Andrew Ryan Capt Sig redemption card..........I didn't sell it............I gave it away..........thats right sports fans...........I gave it away........it is now at the home of a bulldogs fan who is as passionate about their team as I am about mine.............:)

Good on ya for doing that. Thats something I couldn't do. I saw dollar signs when I pulled my JT. So did my wife.:rolleyes:

lol..........I initially saw $$$$$ signs as well, the lady I gave the card to (and her husband) are our best friends and are like family to us. She is a massive doggies fan and I just knew she would appreciate the ryan sig redemption.........my good deed done for the week...........:)

Mate that is a truly fantastic gesture.....:worthy:

Lucky for me I don't like any Broncos supporters so my Lockyer is going to fund my card collecting habit for a while :lol::lol::lol:

Ross

Holy crap!!! That's sick as mate, congrats!! That gesture you did for someone is soo nice

Back
Top Bottom