opinions guys!

Racheal

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Rach
eBay User
Til_Ray
OK so I did a trade with a guy on here. We worked out the deal, made a trade thread and both agreed. I sent the next day and he said he would too. He got my card within a few days. A week later I asked him where my card was as I hadn't received it yet and he said sorry I've been busy with school. I said no worries see all get busy. He said he'd send.

2 weeks later I ask him and he said should come anytime. Waited. It didn't come. I then sent him a copy of the Oct rules. I was still polite. Its now been 24 days. He hasn't been on for a few days now.

He has 7 feedbacks all of which are good. So I'm kinda stuck on what to do. Do I just wait, do I leave him bad feed back. I mean 24 days is rediculious. But since he has 7 good feedback and no bad you'd think he was a good Trader. So just leave bad feedback write off ,My card and be done with it?

Thanks guys I'd appreciate your advice :)

Get the admins involved. 7 feedback means nothing in my eyes, it's nothing compared to the 50s, 100s of feedback users on OCT have. Also OCT rules that anyone under 10 has to send first so that's another sign that it doesn't mean too much. You should just wait a bit more, but count it as gone. You can leave negative feedback anytime but just in case he comes back on, it would be easier to negotiate if you haven't given him negative feedback yet.

But yeh, first tip would be to alert one of the admins :)

Good luck!

Yea its the same :) yea matt said he pm'd him. But have not heard anything back yet. I just hate not knowing what to do you know?

If you don't get a response, report the deal thread to admin and hopefully they can help you out!

Hopefully something comes out of this for you.

Question, have your cards been sent? I know you said the other trader said they "should come any time", but have they said they actually posted, and on what day, etc?

Hopefully Admin are on this, and they get it sorted. One of your first deals too, shouldnt be a sour one!!

Nah thats all he said :( I hope something does come of it. It's been 26 days and I still don't have the heart to leave him bad feedback lol. He agreed to send them the same day as me but then he said he got busy with school and then he said they should come soon. I think I've lost my card though. I doubt he will send it back :) yea its just a bit diss heartening when it's my 3rd trade. Although it won't stop me :)

Hey Racheal,

Sorry to here about your deal - just letting you know that you have been extremely unlucky here and hope it doesn't turn you away from the site or hobby! There are some great members here, so keep at it and hopefully your card shows up soon... did you leave the negative feedback?

I have just seen who it is you are talking about. Shame if he is doing this on purpose, but it is possible that it is a legit reason? Have the mods checked the last time he was on?

I actually sent him some free cards of his NBA PC player a little while ago too!

edit* his profile says he was on Sept 30, so he must be ignoring the PMs!

I have his address still, perhaps a bubble mailer full of fart powder is in order? :whistle:

I think the mods bring out the baseball bats after 30 days, kneecaps or fingers your choice.

Seriously though maybe write it off and move on and dont let it get you down, there's more good apples than bad on here!

Back
Top Bottom